the new student

Dyness POV
I wake up early in the morning to prepare myself for school and the day ahead of me , I take my bath and wear my uniform then  head down stairs for breakfast. At the dinning table I see my twin sister Rita eating Pan cakes, I take my sit and start eating. After  we are all done we start walking to school with Rita, at school I am the popular one and Rita is not, being at a rich kids school means I have to be like one of them and so I do just that.
Class starts at 8AM to which I have no interest in learning today not until  the teacher introduced the new student Nethan Salvador The most handsome guy I have ever seen and not only that he is from a rich background. And I'm going to make sure he is mine and mine alone .
When it's break time go to the school cafeteria to get food and more importantly greet the new student Nethan who has to many friends for a new student at this school but he is my type of a so I go we my girls Mary and patience. We reach his time and I say hi Nethan I'm Dyness would you like me to show you around the school  and he doesn't even respond to me but just stands up and walks away with his friends .
Rita's POV
It's a Monday again, which means time to go to school which is the best part of my life so I wake early to help mum with the house chores before I prepare for class, after am done I take a bath and wear the school uniform then go to have breakfast at the dinning table, we are having pan cakes which I got from the cafeteria I work at after class lessons , our parents are doing everything they to provide for us, they are even taking me and my twin sister to the rich kids school blue bells but my twin doesn't understand that, that's why I'm working hard and studying hard so that I get a sponsorship for my college fees and this my last year at this school.
I start walking to school, when I arrive I met My friend suzen , we make our way to class and the first subject is science, which is my favorite.
When we are learning the grade teacher comes in with a new student who introduces himself as Nethan Salvador, his father Mr Salvador is the richest man in the Philippines. He takes his sit at the back of the class room, if am to be honest with myself the guy is handsome I must say .
We go for break and like always I see my sister approaching the new student, who unlike the other guys doesn't pay attention to her at all. And the rest of the day want well