Prelude

Takina was always a rational girl.
No matter the situation, or feelings, she always had a way to deal with them, and she always knew that there is something logical behind anything, and everything.
Except this time, the smart and logical Takina couldn't find a way to deal with whatever her mind brew up.
Even so, this confused girl went on with her life for a few weeks, until her collages started to notice her behaviour change.
Of course, Takina didn't notice, but the one she had this weird feeling towards did.
Maybe perhaps she ignored her, or acted posessive?

"Ta-ki-na! What's wrong with your head?!"
"What do you mean Chisato...?"
"You're acting so strangely~ Did you hit it?! Are you okay!? Need a break?!"
"I'm doing perfectly fine...thank you"
"Nuh uh!"
"Y..yes..?"

And to even add an extra layer to her pain, the good old Mika joined her bantering.

"Chisato is right, you are acting strange..."
"M-maybe! Now return to work or the business will go into negative again!!"

Even if she brushed it off like this, she now knew that the others noticed, and she had to act.
She went to the only person she could talk to about her love, and her feelings, the one who knew Chisato the most, Mika.
Even if he bringed it up earlier, she knew he had an answer.

"Mika...Can we talk about something?"
"I've been waiting for this...Tell me, what pains your heart?"
"Lately I've been feeling very weird about Chisato...no matter what I do, I feel the need to grow closer to her, I want to hold her hand and hug her more often"

Poor Takina's face turned into a tomato, but there was no way to talk about such strange feelings with a straight face- except Mika did.

"Oh Girl, you're in love. I mean love love."
"Th..- that love?!"
"That love. The one love that takes your heart, and squeezes out every single drop of it just to give it to the devil. That one."
"Who hurt you..."

Now, the even more confused Takina is spiced up with embarrassement as soon as Chisato approaches her.
Even during working hours, she fumbles badly whenever Chisato watches despite being perfect at her job earlier.
That was when Mika had the greatest idea ever.
To send them on a summer trip, which is fair, considering that summer is often associated with love and youth. Except, Takina was nervous as hell, and Chisato didn't even realise this upcoming parade.

"Chisato, Takina. You're going on a summer trip."
"Eh?"
"Eh!? Really?!?"

Of course, not knowing the real intentions, Chisato was full blown happy and excited.
This however didn't make Takina angry or sad, quite the opposite.
Something inside her told her that it's going to be okay.
That whenever she looked at the blonde girls, beautiful red eyes, and red lipgloss which she would like to feel, her heart was filled up with a weird comfort no human brain can acknowledge. Unless you're smart or something.