014 , instagram + irl

DESUHRAELANELLE has added a new post

♫: OKAY - JT

98,736 likes

98,736 likes

desuhraelanelle: im pretty than a mf 🪐

VIEW ALL COMMENTS

user: 😍😍

user: the blue looks so good on you 🤍
↪️desuhraelanelle: thanks babes :)

user: don't think we forgot about what you said on live now desuhrae
↪️user: she ate emmy up idc what no one say
↪️user: FORREAL

jayklickin: smurf headass
↪️desuhraelanelle: megamind headass

user: y'all some glazers fr, we all know emmy ate desuhrae up

user: ddot went back to this? 😶

lolacarter: hoes be lookin okayyyy !! 😍
liked by creator

HARLEM , NEW YORK | MARTINEZ RESIDENCE

"get the fuck out darrian." desuhrae throws his phone at his chest and goes into her bathroom, locking the door behind her.

"desuhrae! don't be mad mamas, it ain't that big of a deal!" darrian sighs, getting off of her bed and leaning on the door.

"oh so cheating isn't a big deal? i can't stand yo ass! just like my daddy, a no good lightskin." she yells through the door.

"i copied a little bit of your outfit in dress to impress, get out ya feelings and come out the damn bathroom. i need to piss." darrian shouts back,  pounding on the door.

the bathroom door swings open desuhrae pushes past him and flops on her bed, going on her phone pouting.

"so we start fuckin and you acting brand new? aight bro.." darrian mumbles, closing the bathroom door.

desuhrae side eyes the door before going onto instagram and starting a live. "hey y'all, i haven't gone on live inna minute."

user: didn't you cuss out emmy on live like a week ago 💀

user: stink you got some shit to address 👀

user: y'all she meant on her acc, she hasn't been on live here in like a month

"address what? there's nothing to address. if certain hoes keep my name in they mouth imma curb stomp them, point blank. and it's been quite silent right y'all?" desuhrae laughs.

user: ⏰ it !!

user: lmfaooo desuhrae you can't say that😭

user: omdd can we stop bringing up emmy for once? y'all so eager for a fight istg

nottiosama: right, like pretty girlies don't fight 🙄

darrian walked out the bathroom and laid down next to her. "you on live?" still holding a grudge, desuhrae didn't respond.

"y'all i was playing dress to impress and some bitch ass nigga cheated and copied my whole fit!" she whined, sighing and throwing her hands back, 'accidentally' hitting darrian's face.

user: now why would she do that 😭

user: DESUHRAE!

nottiosama: haha poopy face nigga got smacked

user: i love dti 😭

user: when she plays dress to impress>>>

darrian snatched her the phone and mean mugged the live. "man fuck y'all, she ain't gon be live no more." he threw her phone across the room as he ended the live, turning his attention to desuhrae.

the brown eyed girl gasped when she saw her poor phone get threw. "darrian! if that's broken you paying to fix that shit! im so sick o-" she got get off as  darrian wrapped his hand around her throat and straddled her lightly.

"ion know who told you to start all this shit, but you finna quit, aight?" he whispered in her ear, squeezing his hand a little.

desuhrae nodded, squeezing her legs together. "imma need a answer from ya lips mamas, not your head." he let go of her throat and toyed with her bottom lip.

"alright"

ᵏᵃʸᵏᵃʸ ˢᵖᵉᵃᵏˢ !

hey stink stinks ! i totally wasn't gone for like 2 months 😛

beg me and i'll drop a lil smut chapter
(i might do it anyway)