2. MEMORIES ♡

In india
Airport

ABHIMAAN'S POV

We entered the airport through VIP area that is owned by me well the whole airport is mine . We boarded our jet it take off. It will take for 16 hours to land in New York.

I am engrosed in my laptop and armaan is scrolling through his phone.

I closed my laptop and lean back on my chair for some rest. As I closed my eyes again her face came in my view I got lost in her thoughts.

FLASHBACK.

We're not just kissing but diving into each other's souls.

During this realization hits me and all of sudden I left her lips.

" you're a king abhi what are you doing and more over you never get close to any woman and never let any woman get close to you. "

As I was lost in my thoughts she came and grab my neck and capture my lips.

And said

And said..!

" let..let just do it first sochne or afsos krne ke liye boht time milega baad me ."

" Aisa kya khaas h tumme jo mai khudko rok nhi paa rha hu."

Then i tore her dress and through it somewhere in the room.

Now her bare body is visible. She is in her black bra and underwear.

Then I started kissing her like a hungry wolf again.

I lifted her up and she wrapped her legs around my torso.

I asked.

"Are you sure about what you're doing cuz you're intoxicated. "

"I'm sure and in my senses I'm giving consent of Doing this, now just do it Mr. Black orbs. "

I took her to bed without breaking the kiss then I lie her down and tore her inner wear as they are blocking my views.

Then I attack on her neck she lifted her neck giving me proper access . I mark her all over as mine.

I bite her soft spot and she hiss in pain and i licked the same spot and she moan.

"Ahhhmmh...."! ohh god damn i can die to hear these moans .

While marking her i moved my hand down and started caressing her clit with my fingers or you can say teasing..

"Plea..please mhhnnmm.. " ohh god .

" please what baby."

"Get in fast". She beg .