From cat to Neko?

Author's note: hey guys. I hope you enjoy this book and I'll try to update every day and if you have any ideas I love to hear them . feed back is all was welcome know on to " To Love A Demon ( Sebastian x Reader)

Your POV

Today was just like any other day. well for a ally cat. I just look for food along the calm streets of London. Well almost calm. people were running away from something. And being a cat my curiosity got the best of me no wonder they say curiosity killed the cat. As my paws hit the cold ground I saw a seen the was grosum. a women on the ground . her white clothes with the wine color tinting the pure color. her eyes were dull and grim. my eye were glued to her mangled from . the a girlish looking boy. with a ....chainsaw in his hand. The ...man? Was dressed in all red and he was going on about something but I was looking at the to men walking up behind him one looked about 12 or 13 years .With blue hair and his ..eye was a sharp sapphire blue his other was covered by an eye patch and he appeared to be an earl. the man behind him was breath taking. his hair was as black as a raven feather, and his eyes were the vary color of blood and a smirk that can kill. They called the man in red Grell. The breath taking man when't up to Grell and talked to him. "well what do we have the famous jack riper." the man said"oh Sebastian.NO! ill call u bassy." Grell tried to hug to hug Sebastian. 'so that is his name it suits him and why is he so handsome?!' i spaced out till i saw the chainsaw come straight to me. i closed waiting for pain but it never came i was surrounded by warmth. i opened my eyes to see the ever so dashing Sebastian " Grell." Grell gulped big time " You almost hurt this beautiful animal.you shall be punished." Sebastian smirked widely and set me down. All i saw was Grell running for his life but he didn't get far. i looked away but the noise was very dominant .Once the sound dismissed. i looked to see Sebastian n the boy talking i walked over and rubs myself against Sebastians leg. he looked down and smiled and picked me up " SEBASTIAN!PUT THAT DOWN YOU KNOW IM ALLERGIC!!!!" the kid screamed it hurt my ears .BAD! the boy looked as he was about to sneez but he never did. he looked confused n so did his Butler or at least I think its his butler " boocha your not sneezing"Sebastian said ' yep he's a butler' " you think I don't see that!" the boy yells then sighs" OK since I'm not allergic to this cat you may take it home."Im so happy I get to come with them yay!"I thought .sebastian walked to a magnifacent carriage he let the boy in then put me in I looked around then curled up into a ball and fell asleep.