2

The next morning, Sunoo walks downstairs and found his other members on the kitchen, cooking something for breakfast.

Sunoo smiled and greeted, "Good Morning, Jay and Jake! What are you guys cooking?" He asked while approaching the two. Sadly they didn't even greeted back.

"Pancakes." Jake replied earning a nod from Sunoo.

"That smells delicious! I know Jay Hyung have a good cooking skills that would help Jake increase his cooking skills too." Sunoo smiled at Jay who just gave him a smirk.

Sunoo received a chuckled from the other. Not the friendly one but he couldn't tell either. Is there something wrong about his sentence? He was just stating the fact, you know.

Later on, all the members were now sitting in the table. They began eating their breakfast and of course they gave Jay and Jake a compliments.

Minutes after, their doorbell rang. Jungwon went to open it and was surprised to see Eunwoo with a box of chocolates in his hands, smiling at him.

"Eunwoo? What brings you here?"

"Good Morning, Jungwon. I'm looking for Sunoo?" He said with a smile.

Jungwon brows twitched but he managed to speak. "Oh... uhm, let me call him. Come in, come inside." He opened the door for him and Eunwoo walks in. Sunoo smiled as he saw the man.

"Sunoo, Eunwoo Hyung's looking for you." Jungwon said with his voice low. Isn't that weird?

Sunoo sat up and went to Eunwoo who was smiling at him. "Eunwoo Hyung... What brings you here?"

"I was just gonna give you a compliment that your tteokbokki was so delicious that made me ask for more?" Sunoo giggled and replied, "Of course, Hyung! I can make you more tteokbokki!" Then they laughed earning a glares from their members.

"And I brought you a box of chocolates as a return for your kindness and my members doesn't like sweets so yeah. Here." Eunwoo reach a box to him and Sunoo gladly accept it.

"Aww you don't have to... But thank you! I love chocolates!" Sunoo said while looking at the box of chocolates. They were quite expensive but he doesn't want to question the other.

"Hmm, I can buy you more."

"That's too much already."

Eunwoo laughs, "Okay okay, my members might be searching for me now, I gotta go. Bye!" They waved goodbyes and Sunoo went to their table again with a smile.

"Guys, here, let's taste it!" Sunoo then put the open box in the center of the table.

"Sweets in the morning? Seriously?" Jay said in irritation and look at him with disbelief.

"But isn't that go—"

"Manager had already told us not to eat sweets. Look at you, you're gaining weight!" Sunghoon cut his sentence.

Sunoo's heart clenched. Did he really gained weight? Is he going to be fat now? Maybe Sunghoon Hyung is right. And that's why his manager told him to practice more.

"I'm sorry... I'll just leave it on the fridge." He said quietly. And with that, Ni-ki and Jungwon left the table.

"I'll be washing the dishes." Heeseung said and sat up.

Sunoo grab the box of chocolates and sat up. Went to the fridge and put it there. He went to his bedroom leaving Sunghoon, Jay, and Jake in the dining table.

To be continued...