15: HAPPY BIRTHDAY

SANA's POV

Mina:  happy birthday sha❤️ hope u have whatever u wish for in ur life, luv u gurlll

Momo:  happy bday squirreeel i hope u'll find all the nuts (and maybe give me some too😉)

The messages kept flying in this December 29th and I was so happy. I simply replied a 'thank you' and 'love you too' to all of them but there was one in particular that I didn't know how to answer to.

Tzuyu:  happy birthday shaaa
Tzuyu:  i know we didn't start in the best foot but i'm sure we'll get over it
Tzuyu:  i hope u find everything u need in life bcuz u truly deserve a lot more than many of the people i have ever met
Tzuyu:  remember that there's always light at the end of the tunnel so keep on going and don't give up on ur dreams
Tzuyu:  every story has a happy ending so if ur not happy then chill
Tzuyu:  it's not the end
Tzuyu:  and if u ever feel like the world's falling apart remember one more thing
Tzuyu:  we're in this together and i'm here to help u overcome any difficulty u face
Tzuyu:  happy birthday squirrel 💜

This one was in private chat. Tzuyu and I's private chat. Her wishes were so wholesome. She even used a purple heart in the end which is my favorite color. After our ride on Christmas and that specific moment when we almost kissed I have been thinking about her. A lot. I don't know if that means I like her or not but I know for sure that her being around makes me happier. After a few minutes-okay two hours-of thinking, I finally texted her back.

TZUYU's POV

I was sitting in my bed staring at the ceiling when my phone buzzed. I quickly picked it up to see it was Sana. She had reacted to my messages and she was now typing something.

Sana:  Tzu, thanks for the wishes
Sana:  i have to admit i never thought u could be that poetic : )
Sana:  it is true that we didn't start well
Sana:  but i'm ready to get over it
Sana:  tbh, u kinda got a tear out of me
Sana:  shame on u for making me cry on my birthday tzu
Sana:  thanks again
Sana:  for everything 💙

I was more than happy to see she wasn't mad at me anymore, she didn't hate me anymore. She even used the blue heart (blue is my favorite color). I laid back at my bed holding my phone tightly on top of my chest. I knew I liked her but I wasn't sure if the feeling was mutual. All I did was sit there, waiting for 19:00 to arrive.

18:45

My phone buzzed and I saw it was Nayeon.

Hey what's up?

Nothing Tzu just wanted to let you know I'll be going with Chae and Dubu

Okay then I'll just meet you guys there!

I ended the call and grabbed my bike's keys. I was wearing black cargo pants (as always) and a black hoodie and had a black and white leather baseball jacket on. I knew that probably most of the others would be wearing dresses or skirts or something more formal but that wasn't really my style. I got on my bike and rode to the cinema. Once I stopped outside, I saw Nayeon and Chaeyoung in Dahyun's car and approached them.

"Hey Tzuyu!"

"Hey you guys! The J-GANG isn't here yet huh?" I said looking around.

"Yeah well we're early. Oh, can you go wait in line while we wait for the others to arrive?" Chaeyoung said. I looked at her curious.

"Yeah but why me? You guys have been here longer obviously."

"Yeah but we can see you from afar. Imagine Chae waiting in line. It would take ages for us to find her!" Dahyun chuckled and earned a slap on her shoulder by Chaeyoung. I laughed and made my way to the waiting line when Nayeon called me.