beginning #1

In the misty town of Ashwood, a mysterious stranger arrived one cold night, long hair, red sleepy eyes, pale skin. Her name was Lilith, and she was unlike anyone else. Her eyes gleamed like stars, and her smile could charm the moon. Levi, a very curious and brave teenager, met Lilith in the local library. They bonded over ancient books and forgotten tales.

As they spent more time together, levi felt an inexplicable connection to Lilith, he sensed a deep sadness behind her eyes a longing for something she couldn't have. Lilith, too, felt drawn to levi's kindness and bravery, But she knew she shouldn't get close, for her secret is too dangerous to share.

One night while walking Lilith home, Lilith saved him from a group of muggers. In the scuffle, she revealed her supernatural strength, levi was shocked, but also curious, Lilith confessed the truth: she was a vampire, immortal and cursed.
Levi's initial fear gave way to compassion and understanding, he saw the good in Lilith's heart and the loneliness shs had endured for centuries. As Their bond grew stronger, they realised that their love was forbidden. Lilith's kind was not meant to love humans, and the consequences would be direr.

Despite the risk, they couldn't resist each other. Stolen moments in the moonlight, secret meetings in the woods, and Whisper of love in the darkness, but their happiness was
Short-lived, a group of vampire hunters, seeking to destroy Lilith's kind, and discovered their love The hunters closed in, and Lilith shielded levi with his immortal body. In that moment, she realized her love was worth fighting for. Together, they defeated the hunters and proved their love was stronger than darkness. From then on, levi and Lilith roamed the night, hand in hand, their love shining brighter than any star.

They faced challenges, of course - the danger of discovery, the strain of keeping secrets, and the weight of immortality. But their love remained unbreakable, a beacon in the shadows. And as they walked into the sunrise, their hearts beating as one, they knew their love would forever be the light that guided them through the darkness. But one night, levi went missing.

           *MORE COMING SOON*