𝐂𝐑𝐔𝐄𝐋 𝐒𝐔𝐌𝐌𝐄𝐑.

*cover flex (cause it took me hours to find her pics)*

𝐂𝐑𝐔𝐄𝐋 𝐒𝐔𝐌𝐌𝐄𝐑:

Shreyas Iyer, the cricket star, was lounging on his balcony, trying to find solace in the Mumbai skyline after a particularly grueling season. Cricket was his life, but even champions need a break.

So, what does our cricket star do? He decides to shake things up and heads to a glamorous party in Worli, hosted by some friends who thought he could use a break from the cricket chaos.

Enter Trisha Kulkarni, a dynamo entrepreneur with a knack for turning everything she touches into gold-and yes, that includes her perfectly styled hair. Trisha wasn't exactly thrilled about this party, but fate has a funny way of showing up when you least expect it.

And there, amidst the glitter and glamour, as Shreyas fumbled with a mocktail and Trisha tried to escape yet another boring business pitch, their worlds collided.

Get ready, folks, because Worli is about to witness a summer romance that's anything but ordinary!

𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄:

Dear Reader,

Welcome to the vibrant streets of Worli, Mumbai, where the air is thick with the scent of possibility and the sound of laughter dances in the breeze. Prepare to be enchanted as we dive into the whimsical world of "Cruel Summer," where love and laughter collide in the most unexpected of ways.

In this tale, we follow the escapades of Shreyas Iyer, the dashing Indian cricketer with a smile that could charm even the most stoic of umpires. Shreyas, he's at the peak of his game, riding high on success and ready to conquer the world, one boundary at a time.

Enter Trisha Kulkarni, a force to be reckoned with in the world of entrepreneurship, with a wit as sharp as her business acumen. As fate would have it, their paths cross at a glittering soirée in the heart of Worli, thrown by mutual friends who clearly have a knack for matchmaking.

This is a tale woven with threads of humor, sarcasm, and just a touch of magic. So buckle up and get ready for a wild ride through the streets of Worli, where anything can happen and love is always in the air.

Hold onto your hats (and your hearts), dear reader, for "Cruel Summer" promises to whisk you away on a delightful journey filled with laughter, romance, and the kind of magic that only Mumbai can provide.

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐃𝐔𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍: