Chapter 1: Hell Breaks Loose

Giovanna Innes sits in her office as usual she was helping Tony Khan with Dynamite and other things surrounding AEW since Matt or Nick won't do it due to them being heels now, it was also three weeks until Dynasty.

Speaking of Matt and Nick they had just walked in to the office "are you here to help or bother me?" Gio asks placing her pen down, "we're here to ask a question, also what are you doing?"

"Doing something that you two should've done a few days ago Nicholas" Giovanna says rolling her eyes "oh, right those" Nick chuckles as Matt did the same thing, "we want to do a promo in the ring."

"Why don't you go and ask Tony" Gio says "we would but he doesn't particularly like us these days" Matt says as Giovanna looks at them "I wonder why that is" she says smirking "it's just one promo after Nick Wayne's match with Dante."

Giovanna sighs as much as she hates this version of The Bucks it wasn't as if they ask Gio for help unless they really need it "urh, fine I'll see what I can do" she says eventually giving in.

Nick grins before kissing Gio and leaving the office, Giovanna went back to work though it wasn't long before she texted Tony about letting The Bucks their promo.

Tony:
They put you up for this
didn't they?

Gio:
No, absolutely not they came in
actually I think they did....

Tony:
Alright, tell them they can
have their time.

Gio:
I'll tell them.

With that Giovanna left her office and made her way through the Videotron Centre in Canada, she stopped to talk to a few people such as The Kingdom, Statlander, Willow and a few others.

She eventually made it to The Bucks locker room and knocked on, Matt opened the door and let her in "so did Tony agree?" Nick asks as Gio nods "also, I just realised that you two have a match later on against Private Party."

Nick chuckled "I'd almost forgot about that myself but luckily enough I always bring my ring Gear" Gio raised her eyebrow and looked at Matt who shrugs "lucky for me I don't have a match tonight" she says grinning.

After a few minutes the trio talked for about fifteen minutes before Gio left and walked to her office for the rest of the night well until she is needed of course.

****

A producer came down to get Gio after The Bucks and Private Party had a brawl after Matt had said something in their promo, Giovanna reached the ramp as she did the crowd cheered.

"Guys stop it! We need more security" Giovanna yells as more security came down to help to separate them, Gio moved Matt and Nick away from Isaiah and Marq.

Nick had his arm around Gio as they left to go backstage "so I let you guys do your thing and you cause chaos?" Gio asks sarcastically "it was accidental chaos."

At this point Gio raised an eyebrow at Nick's comment as she didn't believe it but didn't push it and the three went to her office.

Author's Note:

My very first Nick Jackson fanfic! This of course is set four weeks before Dynasty a week or two before Okada's debut in the company.

So, what's next for Gio and Nick?