Chapter 1

Disclaimer: lol I'm sorry guys if this is bad. I just have had this on my mind for so long and I finally got around to writing it. hope you enjoy :)

*Alarm buzzing*
"Fuuuuuuck", I mumble to myself as I hit snooze for the third time this morning. It is now 6:37. I need to get up, but it's not like I'm going to make myself decent today. When do I ever?
I unplug my phone, roll out of bed, and make my way to the kitchen for some coffee. I pour me a cup of black, strong coffee and take a seat at the bar. Scrolling through Twitter, I read a tweet from my friend
'Super duper excited for call backs today.'
"Shit shit shit." That's what I forgot.
I rush upstairs, jump into the shower, and try to make myself at least a little bit presentable. I rummage through my wardrobe to find something appropriate for auditions, I end up in a striped, tight fitted shirt and my favorite pair of jeans. "I guess this will have to do, because this is as good as it's getting." I say before trying to apply some concealer to my under-eye bags and sweeping some champagne colored eyeshadow onto my eyelids.

I pack my bag with the necessities: my computer, script, a snack, some money and my student ID. Then I rush to the door, slip on my Penny Loafers, grab my keys and hurry out to my car.

As I pull up to campus, I see a rather unusual car parked in the parking garage. Who the hell would be driving such an expensive car in a little, old, rundown town like this? I think to myself. For now it is 8:15 and my English Lit. class starts in precisely ten minutes. Great. I slam the car door and make a mad dash for the entrance. As I'm entering the classroom, the bell rings. Thank god I made it on time. I take a seat in the back and look around. To my surprise, the professor isn't anywhere to be seen. Minutes go by, and as the hand book reads: 'students are allowed to leave class after 15 minutes if the professor is a no-show.' "C'mon, just a few more minutes", someone in the front blurts out. Everyone loses hope when the sound of heels is heard clicking against the marble floor in the distance.

"Oh, I'm terribly sorry for being late." A voice says entering the door. I look up to see a beautiful, tall, blonde haired beauty. Puzzled, the class's chattering increases. "I haven't introduced myself. My name is Ms. Paulson, I am going to be your long term substitute, because Mrs. Burke is on maternity leave." She says turning around to write her name across the chalk board. All I can focus on is how good her legs look. Damn, the way that dress fits her, accentuating her curves. I couldn't keep my eyes off of her. Out of the seven, maybe eight, other people in this room, she was the only one I saw. I made sure to pay extra attention today, I now had something to look forward to seeing every day.