TEASER

BLURB

THE DARKNESS WITHIN

DAVRON IGNACIO ROZOVSKY

Among Stas Rozovsky's kids, I knew I am different.

I am not like my Kuya Damien who was quiet and reserved. I am not like my Kuya Danny who was the King of Kinks and I am not like my twin Masha who was just existing because she was the princess of our family.

I knew I am existing because I was born to do something.

It was an urge. Something wild. Something crazy.

Something that I couldn't stop in my head and was not accepted in the norm of the society.

I became a cop to cover up the darkness lurking within me. A total contrast from what my family was doing. But behind being the law enforcer that hunt killers and everyone was trusting, lies a different monster that I didn't want people to see.

I stalk. I torture. I kill.

For years, it had been that way and everything was going so smoothly.

Until one day, someone began watching me. Someone knew everything I do. Dropping hints that they knew my whereabouts and the people I was targeting.

And they started killing my targets. Leaving notes that always says 'you're welcome' with a mark of a lipstick on my target's dead body.

I knew I was the hunter... but slowly I am becoming the hunted.

---------

MAISIE KIRKMAN

Daci Ignacio knew me as annoying Scarlett Tioseco. The one that was engaged with his brother Danny.

Well, the truth, that was all a lie. A plan that his father did to mess with his brother's already messed up life. I am not a socialite. I am not the only daughter of a rich businessman. I am an agent. An undercover one and Daci's father took my services from our agency and paid a big amount so I could pull up that scam.

And everything ended well. I was pulled out from my job, got a new one. Easy peasy.

Dealing with the bad guys was not every day successful. The last mission I did almost cost my life. I got beaten, tortured and almost died.

But someone saved me. And it was Daci Rozovsky.

He didn't recognize me but I saw what he did that day. The carnage that he left would always embed in my head.

I got drawn to him and became obsessed with him. I started to stalk him. Knew everything about him and found out his ultimate secret that no one knew about.

But the more I am learning about his dark secret... the more I am falling for him deep.

------------

This story is exclusive on Patreon and VIP. Currently on-going. You can DM Helene Mendoza's FB page to know how to subscribe and read her exclusive stories.