In Love With My Brother's Best Friend

*MxB
*Age-Gap
*Country Boys

Cedar: See-DerhMax: Mah-Axe

Cedar: See-Derh
Max: Mah-Axe

In the far off distance Cedar was riding his white horse. It didnt take long for him to notice the back profile of a boy walking ahead of him. A big grin came across his face as his horse trotted up to him. He tilted his hat as a greeting.

"Good evenin' what brings you here partner?"

Cedar smile was huge as Max could see sweat drip down from his face and arms due to how burning hot it was outside.
While Cedar had broad shoulders, a short beard, a strong physic, tall and muscular...Max was the complete opposite. Max was short, slender body, full lips with gray eyes and freckles.

"My brother is back in town I'm going to go see him."

Cedar chuckled as he looked at him up and down. He couldn't deny the fact that Max was a pretty little thing in his eyes. His eyes slowly trailed down all across his body and he felt a smirk come across his face. He definitely was liking what he was seeing. He stopped in front of him.

"Yeah? Well then you'll have to forgive me for staring. Didn't know I'd be getting such a pretty sight."

He teased as his big, rough hand came to grab the bridle of his horse to hold him still as he got off.

"Ha! Flirty aren't we...watch it or my big brother will get ya"

Max was used to getting flirted with.
He chuckled as he raised an eyebrow in amusement. Hearing Max mention his brother didn't stop him from teasing him. In fact it only made him want to do it more. His eyes went down towards his figure and his smirk grew more.

"Yeah and what is your big brother gonna do? Kick my ass?"

He teased as his eyes met his face. He was amused by his smaller frame.

"Definitely~ actually you might know him. His name is Kenny."

Cedar's eyes widen as soon as Max mentioned Kenny's name. He wasn't expecting to hear it. The man has always been known as a bounty hunter. He's one of the most deadliest as well. A big smile came across his face once again.

"Wait a damn minute... your brother is Kenny?!"

Max couldn't help but grin at the man's reaction. Every time he mentioned his brother, people would either get spooked or go wide-eyed.

"That's right~ Kenny Cunningham and I'm his baby brother~ Max Cunningham"

Hearing that Max is Kenny's younger brother was like seeing a ghost in Cedar's eyes. He couldn't believe it. He was shock that a small guy like Max was related to a fierce man like Kenny.

"Damn- he never mentioned he had a little brother!"
His eyes went down to his body and a smirk came across his face again.

"And a pretty one at that."