Chapter - 7

When she sees him moving towards her, her breathing starts going up and down. She was convinced that what she was seeing in front of her was not a dream or an illusion.

The tears that have come out of her eyes have stopped on her eyelids, she does not let them fall down.Seeing him like this in front of her, she forgets for a moment that she had ever thought that she would distance herself from this man.

She brings her steps closer to him, now there was only one thought in her mind to go there and put her head on his chest and cry to her heart's content and tell him how much she missed him.

Both of them take big steps quickly and stand very close to each other. At the same time, tears were falling from his eyes, he was not able to understand how to express his feelings.So without thinking anything, he just opens his arms for her to come and hug him.She also quickly moves her hands forward to embrace him but suddenly a voice
comes from inside her.

Her voice :  Is what you are going to do right? Don't forget you are in India, not South Korea.

Just this thought stops her, she remembers her responsibility, her responsibilities, her duties and their relationship here and there she takes a deep breath and slowly shakes her head in no and moves her feet back. And seeing this he is shocked as to what happened. He narrows both his eyebrows and tries to reach out to her but she takes her legs back and turns around.

Taehyung: yn..yn

He calls her in his trembling voice but she does not turn back and starts running away from there by shaking her head. He just keeps looking at her with tears in his eyes , she also have tear in her but does not look back.She was running without any attention and did not even notice that he was calling her from behind.

She just runs up the stairs, with bare feet , the ghungroo tied around her feet are ringing, her hair is flying behind her.
She runs away and quickly closes the door of her room and comes crying near her bed and sits on the ground with both her knees close to her face.

YN : *crying heavily*..Why are you coming here? I should not have come to your place, now how will I handle myself?

Crying, she asks herself whether it is true that she is very happy that he has come here. She herself knows how she has been without him after a month, how much she has missed him, but here she cannot accept him so easily....Because no one here knows about their marriage except Preeti, it will be very shocking if they get to know about their relationship and that is why she does not want to do all this right now.

Because no one here knows about their marriage except Preeti, it will be very shocking if they get to know about their relationship and that is why she does not want to do all this right now