★24★

Tae slowly opened his eyes....and slowly closed them again....he blinked twice to clear his vision..... But frowned when he couldn't see anything other than patch darkness....he was sitting on something it feels like a sofa tho.....

Tae's Pov

I sat properly....and groaned because of the sharp pain I was feeling in my head.... even after opening my eyes properly I couldn't see anything as where I m now has no light or anything.....I started to feel scared...... I hate darkness..... Maybe in future I will be able to fight my all traumas and phobias ( I hope so) but not this one....I hate it..... darkness is my enemy.. and sudden I recalled what happened to me that I ended up here..... I was watching TV with hyung and all of sudden I started to feel dizzy... like so dizzy and I don't remember anything....

But right now I'm so scared...so scared...

End of Tae's pov

Tae: HYUNG!!!!!! HOBI HYUNG!!!! WHERE ARE YOU! *Teary eyes* * scared* HYUNGGG!!!

and suddenly tae Heard a voice...

????: Oh! You're awake? Good good...

Tae can sense that the person who is speaking is a little far from tae ..... But couldn't find out who's voice is this... because the voice is echoing....

Tae in his mind

The voice is echoing....so this place is a little big place... Is this......a basement?!? Did, did Felix hyung find me??? No god please!!!

End

Tae: who are you!!! I want see your face!!!

????: oh~ life~ . Are you so desperate to see me?

Tae: Life?!??

??: Yes!! Life ..... You're my life...

Tae: What nonsense?

??: It not nonsense....

Tae: show me your face!!

??: *chuckling* Ok! Ok ! I am showing my handsome face...

    TURN ON THE LIGHTS!

And with that all the lights were turned on..... Because of the sudden light tae closed his eyes .....

And after some moments he again opened his eyes....and his mouth became hang open!! By  see the person infront of him.... It's his

                Hobi hyung

Seeing him tae was totally shock.......another shock hit him like a breakfailed  truck when he noticed his surrounding....... It was not an basement or a room.... It was

A FREAKING HALL
AND IT WAS DECORATED IN SUCH A WAY...THAT IT'S SOMEONE'S WEDDING

THAT IT'S SOMEONE'S WEDDING