𝕃𝕖𝕥 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕎𝕠𝕣𝕝𝕕 𝔹𝕦𝕣𝕟

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"I'd let the world burnLet the world burn for youThis is how it always had to endIf I can't have you then no one canI'd let it burnI'd let the world burnJust to hear you calling out my nameWatching it all go down in flames"

Let the world burn for you
This is how it always had to end
If I can't have you then no one can
I'd let it burn
I'd let the world burn
Just to hear you calling out my name
Watching it all go down in flames"

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝓼𝔂𝓷𝓸𝓹𝓼𝓲𝓼

'𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓼𝓱𝓮 𝓮𝓶𝓫𝓻𝓪𝓬𝓮𝓭 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓸𝓼 𝓪𝓼 𝓲𝓽 𝓯𝓲𝓵𝓵𝓮𝓭 𝓱𝓮𝓻 𝓵𝓲𝓯𝓮 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝓹𝓾𝓻𝓹𝓸𝓼𝓮'▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Her name was Adelaide, even though everyone called her Addie. Well, not one family. They always called her Elle. 

But there was one man who called her a different name, a man from the family that called her by a different name. He called her Dell. When he wasn't calling her Little Wolf that was. 

Whenever someone else would call her Dell he'd beat them half to death, only stopping when Adelaide would ask him to do so. He did it the moment she said something, unlike most guys who would continue. It was safe to say he was a very possessive man. Not that she cared, she knew he'd never hurt her or allow harm to come to her. And neither would his family. 

She was a young Queen in the year 990-1001. The daughter of a human King and a werewolf Queen. 

He was the son of a witch and Viking. Or so they had originally thought. He was also the biological son of a Werewolf Alpha from his village. 

She moved to a Castle near his village after her parents had passed away, so she moved to the other side of her Kingdom for a while as a way to calm down. If she knew then what she knew how she didn't know if she would have still made the same choice to move. 

In the end they fell in love, they got married. They were planning to start a family, but that was short lived. 

One night his mother turned him and his siblings into blood sucking people called vampires. and in the end she died at the hands of his step father when they found out the truth of what his mother had done. 

But her love was so powerful for him, something had happened to her soul. 

It had been reborn at the time he needed her most. 

So she was reborn to young werewolf Alpha's, along side her year older sister, Andrea. And when she was a couple months old her family had been killed and she and her sister had been separated. 

She was taken to a small town and put up with a family who had another girl with them. She didn't know that growing up in this town, the town she died in would bring so much more chaos and pain to her. 

Also she had no idea about her past. She didn't know about the man, or his siblings, or any of it. 

But one full moon night... Well it's true what they say, "A lot can happen in one night."

Now Adelaide was pregnant, and reunited with her sister, who was trying to convince her to get rid of the baby and leave the family she loved behind. 

And she's being brought into a room along with her friends and family, and those from the future to show everyone that Adelaide and Klaus can be good parents if they would back off. 

But at the same time to see the crap life their daughter had and how to change it for the better. 

────── 𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐑
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

I do not own The Vampire Diaries, The Originals or Legacies nor any characters, plot, or dialogue. They all belong to their rightful owners and creators. I do however own the plot, and dialogue I created for my OC's and the storyline that appears in this story.

Stealing it will be considered plagiarism and won't be tolerated. If you are inspired then please at least let me know before you do anything.

────── 𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

This story contains mentions of violence, injuries, and blood and mature language and content (smut). If this content causes you discomfort, continue with caution (a warning will be put at the top of any part that includes certain topics if necessary)