Chapter 66-70

Chapter 66

Jing Xian was pushed aside unexpectedly. When she heard Sun Hongxia's words, she was stunned for a moment, then raised her eyebrows and stood aside calmly.

She ignored Sun Hongxia and asked the patient directly: "Feel it now, does it still hurt?"

The woman didn't dare to move and looked at Jing Xian anxiously.

Sun Hongxia pointed at Jing Xian's nose and cursed: "You, a Mongolian doctor, are about to make someone crippled, and you still want people to move? I tell you, today even the people behind you can't protect you, you are fired!"

"You said you would fire me?"

Jing Xian felt that Sun Hongxia was worthy of being the daughter of the vice-president. Her arrogant and domineering behavior was no different from that of the landlord's servants in the past.

"I can fire you if I say so," Sun Hongxia said arrogantly.

Jing Xian ignored Sun Hongxia's madness and continued to ask the patient, her voice cold and a little serious: "Move now and see where it still hurts."

Sun Hongxia held the patient down and shouted, "Are you deaf? Will you be responsible if something goes wrong if she moves?"

"Otherwise, will you take responsibility? Can you bear the responsibility?" Jing Xian walked forward impatiently and pulled Sun Hongxia aside.

Sun Hongxia was not convinced and wanted to come up, but Jing Xian raised her eyes and looked over sharply, which frightened Sun Hongxia. Sun Hongxia did not dare to go forward, and stood at the door and shouted to the outside: "Someone, come quickly! There is a Mongolian doctor killing people!"

Doctors, nurses and patients on the first floor and upstairs all ran over.

"What happened? Who killed someone?" someone asked loudly.

Sun Hongxia pointed at Jing Xian and said loudly, "It was her! She treated the patient without knowing anything. I came out when I heard the patient screaming. She even wanted the patient to stand up! Isn't this harming people? She wouldn't let me go, so I had no choice but to scream because I couldn't protect the person."

Look at the aggrieved tone, and then look at her wise and upright look, as if she were an unforgivable Mongolian doctor.

Jing Xian didn't even blink an eyebrow, looking very fearless.

Others saw Sun Hongxia looking at Jing Xian with fear, and then saw the patient's pale face and fear of moving, which formed a sharp contrast with the calm Jing Xian. They subconsciously thought that Jing Xian was an unrepentant doctor.

"You don't need to move the patient. Wait for the dean to come." The leading man immediately led the people in and separated Jing Xian from the patient.

Jing Xian raised her eyebrows and thought these people were funny.

Without any investigation or asking for her opinion, she was classified as a Mongolian doctor.

It seems that many people know about her high salary, which makes people jealous.

"I told you she was a Mongolian doctor, but you didn't believe me. The dean is getting old and confused. He actually let such a person be a doctor. This ruins the reputation of our hospital. Not everyone can be a doctor in our hospital." Sun Hongxia's words resonated with everyone.

Nowadays, these doctors have all learned real skills and have real skills.

Jing Xian is just a student who graduated from the pharmacy class. How can such a person be a doctor and treat patients?