Bonus Chapter 1: The Early Years on Copper-9

4 years on Copper-9

E's POV

God, it's been four years already and were getting no progress, N is been slacking off which I honestly don't really care but V, God what has she been doing, she's been bullying N everyday, not leaving him alone for a goddamn second. I walk up to V and slap her in the face.

V: What was that for?

E: YOU IDIOT, could you like LEAVE N ALONE FOR A SECOND, it's annoying and making you LOOK LIKE YOUR JEALOUS OR SOMETHING, I DO NOT KNOW!

N: E chill, it-

E: Seriously, your gonna let this psycho bully you?

N: Um-

E: YOUR NOT, LEARN HOW TO STAND UP FOR YOURSELF!

N: Heard this and then roughly pushed V away from him and said.

N: GO AWAY YOU BITCH!

V: WHAT DID YOU SAY?!

N: YOU HEARD ME!

V: OH I DID AND YOUR GONNA REGRET IT!

The two started fighting outside while I just sit in my pod being bored as fuck!

Time skip

V and N finally come back into the pod and I see a beat up N.

V: Bro barely put up a fight.

E: WHAT DID YOU DO?!

V: I fought this bucket of bolts and won-

E: YOU HURT MY FAVOURITE DRONE!

V: Sheesh, thanks for saying that I'm nothing to you.

E: THAT'S NOT WHAT I SAID!

V: Whatever.

V throw's N at me and leaves to sleep by hanging herself on the compound.

E: You okay N?

N: Yeah, but I think you upset V-

E: Who cares about her, I'm just happy that your alright-

N: Dude, you've changed.

E: What do you mean by that?

N: Like, ever since your parents died, you've changed from a kind Disassembly Drone to a much meaner one that is hard on V, too hard.

E: So?

N: I'm saying to be nicer to V and not threaten her like every time she makes me sad.

E: Yeah, we'll see, but V is mean to you and you should get stronger so you can defeat her and default dance on her defeated body, but for now, just do your job.

N: Okay.

Two years later 

I finally the missing Serial Designation B, Brett now is his new name, I like it and it was the same one that he had as workers.

(btw, V, E, and B/Brett are the only Disassembly Drones that have there memories.)

I go back to our pod to see N and V back.

E: You got everyone?

V: Yeah, you killed the kid, right.

E: Oh uh no, I didn't.

V: WHAT!

N: V-

V: Shut up loser.

V: Why just why did you not kill that kid.

I thought of telling them that it was B, but I don't think it will turn out well.

E: Because he reminded me of B, I can't kill someone who makes me think of my best friend which is now dead.

I let out fake tears and N starts to try and comfort me.

N: It will be alright, B was a great drone that was until he just vanished out of plain.

V: ugh, I'll let you the hook for this one.

E: That's my line.

Brett's POV.

Well, I'm just here, in Newtown. The place where E dropped me off to survive. I look around the area, it's still a intact town after the core collapse. I found a hospital so I go in it. It's full of supplies and much food I could last for YEARS(8 years to be exact) and Damn, I'm like 6 and I just lost my parents, I guess being rebirthed has it's flaws. I explore the hospital to see if I can find somewhere I can sleep for the rest of my days until I found a patient room on the second floor that I chose to be where I sleep every night. I look at my watch and it's 12am.

Brett: God, I should get some sleep.

I jump onto the patient bed I sleep for the night.

628 words

( Sorry for short chapter, my brain isn't braining so I couldn't think of anything else, also WE REACHED 1k READS YESTERDAY, AND I AM SO HAPPY, I also want you guys to suggest me ideas for what I can do for more bonus chapters, anyways BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!