Quick warning

This book will contain the following: Gore, Murder, Manipulation, an Extremely messy home, Not the best self-care or upload schedule, and Future (possible but not inevitable) hatred towards trans people (A character, not me).

You can skip over the summary right here if you don't want any spoilers but I'm gonna very quickly explain the whole End Of The World thingy.

(It's advised to read the story instead of this whole thing as I am not skilled in giving details without over-explaining)

- The Gods™ got bored of humans and wanted more entertainment rather than trashy TV shows and messy breakups, prayers, and overall social etiquette. And so they plunged the world into madness by starting to give out Blessings™/Gifts™ also known as magical powers. This (of course) caused every person on earth to begin doing whatever they wanted in the belief that they were superhuman and above everyone else.

-Blessings™ are usually obtained in a near-death experience but can be inherited and stolen using artifacts (Gifts™). Most are based on the person's soul or personality and are capable of changing over the years. However, that is known as an awakening™ rather than a loss of previous power.

-Since all of the chaos happened- things exploded and people slaughtered people- the world (or rather each part of the world, Europe, America, and stuff like that) got split into mostly seven zones. Dreeg, Sonutelug, Ustl, Pired, Lotsh, Veny, and lastly Thraw. These are the zones in Whatever-country™ our main character lives in.

-Other things will be explained at a later date.

IGNORE ALL THAT AND START READING PLEASE-------->