Chapter One

Warnings: none

Summary: Your twin sister throws a party and invites her hot boyfriend and his brother. You're nothing like she is, and Dean sees he might have chosen the wrong sister.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You've never seen your house so crowded before. Your twin sister invited everyone she knew to a housewarming party that turned from a few friends to a full-blown frat house. You're more of an introvert while your twin is a severe extrovert. She needs to be around people to feel most comfortable while you can stay in your room all day either reading or playing video games.

It's only for one night, Y/N. Enjoy it and mingle.

The backyard is filled with people playing in the pool, smoking God only knows what, and playing on the mini basketball court your dad installed years ago. Inside the living room, people are playing 'spin the bottle', playing beer pong, and dancing to whatever music they put on. No one should be going upstairs, but you could have sworn you saw two people go up there in the midst of the chaos.

The kitchen is the only place where there aren't a lot of people because the kitchen isn't that big anyway. There are a few getting drinks, but they quickly leave to rejoin the party.

The only people you'd love to converse with are your twin, her boyfriend, Dean, and his brother Sam. You've known them ever since they started dating a year ago. She doesn't treat him like how he deserves, but you try to stay out of their relationship. She's into partying, drinking, hooking up with Dean, and always spending whatever money he makes.

It sucks knowing he's a good guy and seeing him get treated like trash.

You grab whatever alcohol is on the table and pour yourself a simple drink. Sam walks in with an uncomfortable smile on his face.

"You okay?" you chuckle.

"Yeah. I guess some girls don't know the word 'no'."

"Yeah, they're my sister's friends. Sorry about that."

"I can handle it," he shrugs. "How's school going?"

"One more year and I graduate! I've got an internship at the hospital this summer that will help me get a job there. How's hunting going? I can't imagine it's ever good."

"We're managing. We got some hunters under our belt that are training so we don't have to respond to every case."

"That's good. You know, I'd love to come over and see this Bunker of yours. I've only ever heard you talk about it. You're making me think it's a mythical place."

"Yeah, we'd love to have you and Clarissa over some time." Dean comes stumbling into the kitchen with a drunk grin on his face. "And I'm out."

"Hey, Dean. You doing okay?" you ask.

"Never better, sweetheart."

Dean walks over to you and pulls you into him. Before you have a chance to object, he plants his lips on yours. You've thought about this moment since you met Dean, but this isn't right. He licks your bottom lip to get access inside your mouth, and you'd like to let him in but you don't.

"Baby! That's not me, dumbass!" your twin screeches from the kitchen door.

"What?" Dean asks and pulls away from you.

She rolls her eyes and grabs her boyfriend's arm to drag him away. Dean might not remember this moment, but you will for the rest of your life. You were going to make a move, but your sister got to him before you could. You never said anything to Dean for fear that it'll ruin their relationship to the point where you couldn't see him anymore.

It's better to have him around as a friend than not have him around at all.

Suddenly, this party has turned into a box with walls that keeps getting closer and closer to you. No one noticed you leaving the party until it was over. Some people crashed wherever they could sleep because they were too drunk to drive, leaving you to pick up their mess. Sam is in the backyard cleaning up what he can while you're in the living room.

"Hey."

You look up and see Dean by the stairs. Clarissa isn't anywhere near him which means she's probably passed out somewhere.

"Did you enjoy the party?" you ask and stuff red solo cups into the black trash bag.

"Yeah, I did. Your sister throws a helluva party. Let me help you."

"I don't—" He's already picking up empty glass bottles and red cups. "Do you remember anything about the party?"

"You mean besides that kiss we shared?"

"Listen, no harm no foul, okay? We can just forget about it. You probably will in the morning."

"I wasn't drunk."

"What?"

Dean walks over to you, backing you up into the large unlit fireplace.

"I knew what I was doing," he whispers. "You know the difference between you and your twin? You have that pretty little tattoo right here." Dean leans closer to your neck where you have a single rose tattoo right behind your ear. He brushes your hair away and plants a single kiss on the rose. "She doesn't have one."

He knew what he was doing. He kissed you on purpose knowing you were you and not your twin. What does this mean for you and him? For him and Clarissa? Dean pulls away from you and puts some distance between you and himself. Right before he leaves the room, he winks at you.

Maybe you and him are right after all.