𝟬𝟬𝟰 : 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿

THE DAY AFTER THAT WAS a literal dream. Mancy was crazy enough to convince Lori to have a party, she knew so much people anyway. Lori already knew one person she would particularly ask.

The whole group chat was over, yet again. Sophia and Ember were helping for the beer. Since they were the only people who looked 21 in the group.

August was helping with the red cups, as well as Mancy. Mancy still didn't forgive him, and august didn't even know what happened between them.

Lori focused on asking people to come to the party. Their friends, lovers, etc.

The moment of truth was if Jack would come to the party. Lori was anxious about it, but just did it.

MY SECRET CELEB CRUSH 🤫

heyyyyy

blonde scary girl
hi, I need to ask you something.

MY SECRET CELEB CRUSH🤫
and what is that?

blonde scary girl
would you like to come
to my party?

MY SECRET CELEB CRUSH🤫
I haven't been to a party in
AGES, which will mean I
will obviously come.

blonde scary girl
THANKSSS BYE

WELL THAT WAS at least some relief. Lori felt that she could finally breathe. "you okay?" Mannie asked, as she continued to set up the cups. August looked back at Lori, then back at the cups.

"Yeah. " She said, looking up from her phone. "I'm fine." Mannie raised an eyebrow but continued to set up.

This was going to be a long party.

RIGHT NOW, a ton of people were dancing around, drinking, and playing pool. Lori, who couldn't take all this, just decided to open the door for everybody.

Only her friends knew the one person she was looking for. Lori always held her breath whenever she opened the door.

This time when she opened it, it was actually him. "JJ, come inside." Lori says with a soft smile, opening the door wider.

"Lori!" He said brightly, going to hug her. Lori hugged him back. He pulled away. "It's nice to see you."

"It's nice to see you too. Almost everyone I invited is here. Sorry if it's crowded." Lori apologized. She walked along with him, showing the rooms to him as the music blasted.

"It's fine. This is how party's are, right?" Jack teasingly said with a smirk. Lori playfully rolled her eyes with a smile.

She picked up a red cup filled with alcohol, taking a drink of it. Her eyes watered as the burning was in her throat. Jack quickly followed her movements, getting a red cup also.

"Mannie convinced me to do this party." Lori confessed with a grin, taking another sip. Jack looked at her side profile, before taking a sip.

"Do you not like party's?" He asked with a small grin. Lori shook her head.

"no. my older sister grew up throwing a bunch, though." Jack put his mouth in a gap, taking his drink.

"you had a sister?"

"Yeah. we're not in contact anymore."

"I'm sorry." He said with concern. Lori took a big sip, and set down her empty cup.

"It's fine. It's not your fault." She says with a slight laugh at the end. Mannie looked at her then winked, Lori rolled her eyes teasingly, then looked back at Jack.

"normally I skip party's, but for you it was different." He said, looking straight ahead. Lori stared at his side.

"Oh really?" Lori asked teasingly, a bit tipsy. Jack grins and just took her wrist, walking away with her.

"Totally." He replied loudly. Lori furrowed her eyebrows, taking a red cup out of someone's hand. Jack let go of her wrist, leaning on a wall.

"I guess I am so nice then, aren't I?" Lori asked bowing, but stumbling a bit. Jack laughed at her attempt.

"Yeah. You are." Lori finished her second cup, and set it down. She quickly almost falls, which sprung Jack into action.

"You okay?" He asked, after catching her. Lori nods. He picks her up and went upstairs. "Where's your bedroom?" Lori pointed towards a door, as Jack quickly went into it.

He set her down onto her bed. "I'll stay here till you fall asleep." Immediately, Lori was out.