𝟬𝟬𝟱 : 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗿

LORI RUBBED HER EYES, adjusting to the morning light gushing through her room. Once she had fully woken up, she looked at the chair he had sat in. He wasn't there.

She hid her face in her pillow. She couldn't exactly remember what happened, but knew something bad happened.

Lori tried to retrace her steps throughout the party. Let Jack in, get a drink, talk with Jack, get another drink, talk with Jack, almost falls, then fades to black.

She wonders if he was weirded out by drinking underage. Classic.

Or he could've just went home so he could sleep in his own bed?

She was clearly overthinking some stuff.

After a few minutes, she dragged herself to get up. Leaving on her pajamas, with no make-up.

Lori traveled down the stairs tiredly. "Morning." She says to her four idiotic friends passed out on the couch.

"Morning princess." Mannie said in her half-sleep, throwing up the peace sign. The kitchen was a mess. From broken plates on the ground, to alcohol spilled everywhere.

"I'm making hash, want some?" Lori asked leaning onto the counter. Mannie was too tired to answer. "I guess that's a no." Mannie muttered with a tight smile.

She walked slowly to her refrigerator, grabbing the frozen hashbrowns. Loris arm was suffering trying to keep it up.

Once she put it on the counter, she immediately got a small pan and put it on the stove, setting it to 6 in the process.

She physically hit herself when she forgot the butter that was supposed to melt in the pan. Lori groaned softly, and walked back to the fridge to get the butter.

She set it down on the counter nearest to the fridge, and grabbed a knife to cut it. A small piece, then put it into the pan, which made it sizzle.

Her focus was then focused on getting a plate. Once she got one, she put around 7 hashbrowns on it. Her steps were slow and deep as she walked towards the microwave. She set it to two minutes and started it.

During those two minutes waiting for the butter and hashbrowns to finish, she couldn't help but think about Jack.

The worst possibility is that he didn't want to be talking anymore because of that alcohol incident. Let's hope it's not that.

She really didn't want to screw things up between them, but it felt like she already did.

Lori shook her head and started trying to focus on more positive thoughts, like, at least she had actual fun that night, right?

Normally at parties she would just stand in a corner, but not this time. This time Jack helped crack her shell. She didn't care what other people thought when she was with Jack.

She turned around to check the butter which was melted, then the microwave went off, perfect timing.

Once she took the plate out, it was hot as fuck, but Lori sucked it up and just dumped it into the butter. She got the spatula to squish all the hashbrowns. Luckily, it will be the best today since she had questions lurking inside of her.

The more she stabbed at the hashbrowns, the more questions she got.

She let it sit for a while, before going back to it to flip it over. She heard the others groan and talk in the living room, which was not surprising for how big their mouths are.

Lori then put the hash on a plate to eat. "Little miss drunk is back." Mannie announced with a grin, as Lori walked into the room.

Lori rolled her eyes with a grin as she eats her food. "I saw her with Jack in her sober state. Girl was flirting!" Sophia says with a hand over her mouth. Mannies jaw dropped.

"Wait.. I did?"

"Yeah! You were like, all over him." August butt's in. Lori took a deep breath before regretting her life choices last night. Mannie looked at him with a spark in her eyes.

"Yeah right!" Lori replied with a scoff, trying to act it off. Mannie raised her eyebrows, clearly not buying it, as an actress herself.

"Totally." Ember replys with a smirk. Lori raised her eyebrows at this. "I'm a lesbian, but I know flirting when I see it." She defended, putting her hands up.

"Oh shut up!" Mannie said teasingly. Ember put a hand over her heart.

"Hey! It's pride month, be nice to me." Mannie just put air into her cheeks, and looked away.

SOPHIAREYNOLDS POSTED A STORY !

HEYYYYYYYY

ANYWAYS I GAVE YOU GUYS A WHOLE COOKING TUTORIAL, TRY IT!!!

ALSO SOME RISK REFERENCES💛💛

I MIGHT GET TICKETS TO THE TOUR SOOOOOO