Author's Note

Hi if you're reading this, you're too late. Just kidding lol. But seriously thanks for reading even if this is the only part you're going to read.

I'm Naj, which is short for a name that's literally already short but we ball. Bare with me because my brain goes on and off this book I get super long periods of writer's block and i've literally been writing this story for years because I like to write this at like 2 in the morning when I should be sleep, so the chapters literally get more mature and better as it goes on just because this is years in the making and obviously my writing has improved over the years.

Anyway this book has very explicit chapters but I tried not to make it all about sex because I don't write erotica or should I say I'm not as good with erotica (unfortunately) I like books with plot too, so this is that but for my smut lovers there's some parts that you'll like. Another thing my sex scenes could be better I just would have to work on my details and that's okay because i've edited this book mad times and probably will edit it once i'm completely finished.

Thanks for reading again and I hope you enjoy. Please don't steal my work because I will track you down sue your ass and I might even beat your ass! -Naj