The Grumpy One

It's early morning muskaan get out from her room and shout mumma I am going for college mumma I am getting late please bring my bottle I am not able to find it mumma where is my socks and start running to open her door.... muskaan sweet and simple girl full bubbly type and the only child to his parents but being punctual never has been in her dictionary she is somewhat a spoiled child from her parents who took very good care of her

So almost all her work is done by her mother and maid....her mother madhu she is as beautifull inside out she is tall have some beautiful brown eyes not very fair but the skin tone of her is what every Indian skin have she is now a full time house wife but at her early age she used to work with muskaan father in growing the company which they have the textile company which they start from scratch and now the company is now the company is running top companies in India as well as internationally.

Muskaan why are you running why can't you be on time muskaan her father says while comming out from his room.......see you only spoiled her how many times I told you be strict with her but no you both father daughter made me nuts and one day I will be in mental hospital by both of guys....and after saying this muskaan mother her frustrated and seat on the couch in leaving room while muskaan and her father look at each other and smile with mischievous at her mother and they start laughing out loudly

Muskaan father a business man and a good father and husband too he care very much about muskaan and for her wife he loved them very much he is also tall have some greyish hair brown eyes fair skin and muskaan is cocktail of both of their parents she is as beautifull as her mother but as fair as her father she is also tall like their parents long hair brownish eye pink lips and soft baby like skin.

Having only child to there parents she is treated like princess from her parents whatever she asked and the next movement she received but after all this she is not like other rich people who don't care about the poor people who hurt or think they are just useless creatures to this world instead she always want to open campaign, Sanstha charitable trust to help needy people to help those people who are just suffering from many things and she decides once her degree is completed she will going to do and help needy people.

Muskaan have some fresh juice or milk before leaving a house her mother told her but she refused saying mumma you know na I don't like to have anything this early morning ok her mother says she pick her car key and again went to door to open until then her mother says beta  please visit to shobha aunty house as she is asking for you I think some work is there....ok I says and ask mom priyansh Bhai(brother) has came or what mumma and she says I don't know you go and ask toh Shobha aunty after saying that I says bye to my parents I start going to my lift

After getting down I start going to visit Shobha aunty house she is living in B wing of our society suddenly one voice came from my behind..... hello beta where are you and I realised whose voice is this aunty I look behind Shobha aunty she is mother of priyansh Bhai she is very sweet and beautiful person her voice is like honey whenever she speaks she sound like some birds are chirping in ear and she treat me like her own daughter......Shobha aunty always wish for daughter but end up being of mother of two boys priyansh Bhai and I don't know most about the other son of her as they don't talk much about him and I never take interest to ask I only know he is living in uk and never likes to comes to India.... We know her from last 7-8 years but in this short year we become like family......I told her aunty I am coming to you only mumma says you are asking for me yes she says why are you not come home from last week I am missing you she says heldind my hand in her hand and give me a hug from side I said aunty I was busy and I also missing you does Bhai has came home from uk and how is uncle now I asked to her....she says I uncle is ok and no priyansh have some more work there ok I said.....then she says I have appointment in evening and me and Amit will go hospital in evening you please come home as Sunita her maid will come home.....ok aunty I said will come and says bye to her I am getting late aunty meet you in evening and after saying that I went to my car.......

Guys do support and love the story please like and comment as I will get to know if you guys are loving or not and thank you in advance 💓
#authorshalu