22: ASK HER

TZUYU's POV

It was the 20th of April. I had one month in which I would have to find the courage to ask Sana to prom. Chaeyoung, surprisingly, had already asked Mina to be her date and Mina said yes. She took her to the Han river during the sunset and asked her with a rose in her hand. Mina was so touched by that and she kissed Chaeyoung and they became girlfriends.

Meanwhile, Dahyun was trying to ask Momo but whenever she tried, something happened. The first time Momo got hit by one of BTS's baseballs, then her dad called her and so on. Also, Daniel had asked Jihyo who, obviously, said yes and we found out Nayeon has a crush on Jeongyeon, the principal's daughter.

"So, Dahyun, you need to ask her sometime or someone else will ask her first." Nayeon told Dahyun as we were eating our lunch.

"Well, I could say the same thing for you Nayeon, maybe Jeongyeon is not gay."

"What? Dubu, have you seen her?" I asked full of shock. Jeongyeon was literally the gayest person of the school.

"Tzu, you better hurry on asking Sana. I've heard she has many fangirls and fanboys wanting to ask her."

"Oh look!" Nayeon said and pointed towards the J-GANG's table. A boy had approached the table with flowers and was looking at Sana. I don't know what made me do this but I immediately got up and went closer. Before I got up, I heard Dahyun whisper to me. "Tzu, calm down."

"I- um, S-Sana, would y-you l-like to be my d-date to prom?" the guy asked and gave her the flowers. His face was red, I don't know if it was because of embarrassment or because Sana was looking at him with those gorgeous eyes.

"I- uh, I don't know-"

"She means no."

Sana turned around and looked at me with a surprised look in her eyes. I also sensed Momo look at me and, I wasn't sure, but I think... she smiled?

"Uhm... okay but c-can't Sana answer m-me?"

I couldn't with this boy. Momo got up and walked towards him.

"She says no.". She looked at me and gave me a thumbs up. The boy just muttered an "okay" and left the table.

"You guys seriously? He was kinda cute."

"Well, you'll find someone better. You can't go and ask him now, you'll look so desperate." Momo said as she sat down. Sana then looked at me.

"Why did you say no? You had no right to-"

"BecauseIwantyoutogowithme." I said as fast as I could. My heart beat so fast but the words came out of my mouth even faster. They all looked confused except for Momo.

"Well that I approve."

"What did you say?" Sana asked. I took a deep breath and spoke again.

"Sana... Will you be my date to prom?" I asked. I could feel my face burning up and tried my best to avoid Sana's shocked eyes. Momo nudged her but she didn't reply. "Sana, girl are you there?" she asked and waved her hand in front of Sana's eyes.

SANA's POV

"Why did you say no? You had no right to-"

"BecauseIwantyoutogowithme." she replied. I couldn't understand what she said, she spoke so fast and her face was red. I looked at Momo and was surprised to see that she didn't seem confused.

"Well that I approve.". I was even more confused.

"What did you say?" I asked. She took a deep breath and she replied.

"Sana... will you be my date to prom?". Now I was in more shock than ever. The sleeping butterflies in my stomach woke up and started dancing. I felt my heartbeat go faster and faster, grow louder and louder, I felt like the people around me would hear it. I felt like my heart was about to blow out of my chest.

Suddenly I felt Momo nudge me. "Sana girl are you there?". She also waved her hand in front of my face but I didn't react. I could see what was happening around me, I could hear everything but I couldn't move.

"It's okay Momo, I guess that's a no". I looked up and saw Tzuyu force a smile and then walk away. Then, Momo slapped my shoulder.

"Sana, what the fuck are you doing!? You let her leave? She asked you to prom you dumbass!"

"Yeah I know-"

"Well do you want to go to prom with her?"

"Yeah I do-"

"Then go tell her!" she said and pushed me. I didn't think twice. I went outside the school and saw her. I ran towards the tall girl who was walking alone in the parking lot. She was about to get on her bike when I did one of the stupidest yet bravest things I've ever done.

TZUYU's POV

I can't believe she said no. Well she didn't but technically, she did. My heart sunk so deep in the ground that I didn't want to do three more periods. I went to parking lot and was heading towards my bike when I heard footsteps.

I ignored them and was about to get on my bike when someone pulled my wrist, wrapped their hands around my neck and kissed me. I was shocked but I would recognize those lips anywhere. I simply kissed her back and felt my heart beat fast again. Like every time she was there. A few seconds later, she pulled back and looked at me.

"Yes."

"W-what?". Now I was shocked and couldn't speak. I can't blame her for how she reacted before.

"I said" she kissed me again and then pulled me in a tight hug "yes.". I couldn't believe it. She actually said yes. I was so happy and just hugged her back. While she was hugging me I realized we where standing next to a container. The container where Nayeon and Dahyun almost killed Sana.

"Ha, remember this place?". She looked around and her eyes fell on the container.

"Yeah what about it?". I looked at her and realized she probably didn't remember about the container.

"Oh, uh nevermind."

"No, Tzuyu, tell me.". She looked at me then back at the container. Her eyes became wider, as if she suddenly remembered. Shit.

"That is where Nayeon and Dahyun locked me. I remember the color and-"

"The lock is broken." I said without really thinking. She looked at me and then walked towards the container. I followed her.

"There is no lock here.". Damn, I fucked up.

"Uh, maybe they picked it up-"

"Tzuyu, how did you know?"

"W-what?"

"How did you know that this is the container Nayeon and Dahyun locked me in?". I simply looked away. I really didn't want her to hear this from me.

"Uh, Nayeon told me."

"I don't buy this Tzuyu. You were here, weren't you?". Well maybe she would even figure it out herself. I smiled.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU SMILING FOR!? DO YOU REALIZE YOU ALMOST KILLED ME THAT DAY!?" she yelled and ran away.

"WHAT!? Sana no wait! SANA!". I can't believe she thought I was part of this. I wanted to run after her, tell her I saved her but I couldn't. I clenched my fist and punched the container. "FUCK YOU TZUYU!"