Chapter 1.

Kringgg Kringgg~

"Ahhhh this stupid clock!" said 20 year old Aisha.
"Uff throw this stupid clock outside di,it's disturbing my beauty sleep" said 15 year old Amaya.
"Come on girls! Get up!" said their mother Kajal.
"Maa just a few more minutes pleaseee"
"No way Amaya , get up..I still can't believe I have to wake up a 15 and 20 year old like this!"
"Maa please!"
"No Aisha. Get up NOW!"
"Ok ok I am up"
"Good, Amu do I have to give a invitation card for you?"
"No maa..I am wide awake."
"Okay, Aisha let your sister go to the washroom first and freshen up and then you will go and get ready for your college."
"Okay maa..but this lazy girl is not even sitting straight"
"AMAYA GO AND BRUSH YOUR TEETH AND GET READY YOU WILL BE LATE FOR YOUR SCHOOL!!"
"Oh okay maaa..going going" saying this Amaya jumped from the bed and went straight to the washroom.Then only Aisha got a call on her phone.She picked it up and looked at the caller ID but before that she saw the time. It was 6:48 in the morning and her mother just woke her up telling that she will be late.
"Maa" said Aisha putting the phone on the bed and looking at her mother with narrow eyes.
"Yes?" said her mother while fixing the bed. "It's 6:48 in the morning"
"So?" said her mother.
"Why would wake us up soo early? You said 'Come on get up,you will be late' but we literally have an hour sill left"
"Only Amaya has an hour left,you have two hours left and by the way waking up early is a good thing,it keeps your mind fresh and helps you study well"
"Yeah and also makes you sleepy all day" said Amaya while coming out from the bathroom while wearing her school uniform. "Did you just showered?" asked Aisha. "Yes di,why?"
"You freaking showered in this early in the morning!" "So what if she showers huh? It's a good habit,showering in the morning and--"
"Yeah understood fine, thankyou" said Aisha with a fake smile.
"So rude." said her mother with narrow eyes. "Excuse me,I am not rude" said Aisha looking at her mother with raging eyes. Amaya smelled that something would happen if she does not stops her mother and get downstairs ,so she came right in front of her mother who was ready to throw hands on Aisha just because she made a face (according to her mother,Kajal). "Maaa let's go,we will be late naa." said Amaya with an extra cheerful tone. Then only Aisha's phone started to ring again. She looked at her phone and picked it up. It was her bestfriend Siya,Siya Ghosh.

OTP:-
"Hey gurl,good morning!" said Siya.
"A bad morning for me" said Aisha while looking at her mother who was glaring at her. "Is that Siya?" asked her mother. "Yupp why?" Said Aisha. "I want to talk to her." Said her mother. "Later maa,let me finish my talks,you goo and make Amaya ready" said Aisha.
"Okay whatever." Said her mother and went away after rolling her eyes.
"Why calling me early in the morning huh?"_Aisha
"Did you saw the notice?"_Siya
"What notice?"_Aisha
"Knew it,that's why called you"_Siya
"Huh?"_Aisha
"There is notice for all, that today there will be no classes and we all will be celebrating a party for the newcomers, where everybody should be dressed in traditional outfits"_Siya
"Oh God,you saved mee!"_Aisha
"I will always save my little careless bishh"_Siya
"Right,now what are you wearing?"_Aisha
"Salwar kameez,for sure"_Siya
"Colour?"_Aisha
"White,I guess"_Siya
"I will wear pink then,I have that new one"_Aisha
"Okay got it..see you then!"_Siya
"Yupp byee"_Aisha

OTP ended.

Aisha opened her cupboard and got her new light pink salwar kameez. "I will wear this" said Aisha with a cheerful face. Then she got into the bathroom to freshen up.

30 minutes later.
She finally came out of the washroom,wearing her salwar kameez which made her look like a princess. She combed her hair, wore her favourite pair of jhumkas. She did some light makeup and kept her hair open. She then took a picture and sent it to her bestfriend. "OH MY GOD! SO PREETY!!" was the reply. "Thankyouu,sent me your photo" replied Aisha. "I look like a homeless wonderer now,you better see me in the college." Said Siya. "Okay" replied Aisha.
"DI,COME DOWNSTAIRS FOR BREAKFAST!" shouted Amaya. "YEAH COMING!" shouted back Aisha. Then Aisha went downstairs, everybody looked at her with a weird gaze. "Traditional suddenly?" asked Kajal
"Yes maa,party for newcomers,no classes,only celebration,and traditional wears only for today" replied Aisha in one go. "Welcome party? Oh God this things never happened in our college" said her father, Jai. "I was also confused at first but then I realized it might be for making us more comfortable with our seniors" relied Aisha. "Hmm might be." Said her father. "Now eat the breakfast it's ready" said her mother.
Bikkk bikkk--
"My bus came,I will go now,bye bye everyone..enjoy alot today di and--"
She picked her bag and wishpered in Aisha's ear. "Don't forget to tell me if you found any handsome senior for yourself,I am sure you will find one cause you are looking too preety di" said Amaya and ran away. Aisha blushed and shouted "Bye Amu take care."

Time skipped 8:15 am.
"All ready?" Asked Kajal
"Yes maa" relied Aisha.
"Don't worry beta,everything will be fine"
"Yes maa, I know, I am just a little nervous"
"I know, now will I tell your papa to drop you?"
"No maa, I will by auto with Siya"
"Ok beta take care, bye"
"Bye maa.."
Aisha said and came ot of her house she called Siya and she said she is in her way to her house. "Okay come fast I am waiting " said Aisha before cutting the call.

End of Part 1.
Next part will be uploaded soon.
Introduction of Aisha will be totally given in the next part.
Thankyou for reading.