1 - Bikini Bottom

[Name]

Normal setting.

Cliche troupe you ever seen in any animation or series you watched from behind those gigantic dark shadows screens.

Even Saiki said it was a cheap tactic because the real author introduced a new character in the next chapter just because to get himself out of a rut.

I couldn't say less because I was the original character in this story. Can't run from it.

Of course I can't, I was involved when there was no choice for me to stay away from it.

The lavender color haired styled in the middle, rectangle shape of spectacles hanging in front of his pair of violet pupils, almost dead eyes fish look.

The things I was this close to seeing who is this person standing in front of our class, radiating an awkward aura vibing around him. Not forgetting his slang quite a bit I heard it from kind of thug or delinquent from the abandoned school.

His appearance– no. His deep, flat tone freaking similar to someone I know in the past.

Somehow, it was irritatedly similar.

To him.

Ew. No.

Don't even compare this guy with that blonde young man in my middle school back then. They are way too much to be compared as the same person. This lavender head is the last person I would like to speak honourably in the same circle as him.

The flashback was in a split second throughout my brain under my consciousness.

The classmate surprisingly managed to get along with his first impression he threw to them even there's a bit of slack or accidentally revealed his true nature side without realizing it.

Thus, it wasn't surprising at all. This classmate is already losing the fragment of sanity left in their brain. Not a single one of them has a clue about who is in front of them, actually.

The delusional justice things, the strong yellow bright aura around her body and spike her web all of those snake eyes, the corrupted claiming himself spirit medium, the real idiot blond guy with a scar on his right eyes, monstrous belly, a girl with her infinity of fantasy dream who experienced a lot of painful love yet fast to tracking another love interest. What an amazing girl, actually, and I have a bit of respect but at the same time pity for her.

But do I want to dig up all about her? No.

What else– who I mean. Maybe will talk about it later since it's just started and bet most of you are already spoiled with the storyline. I prefer not to double road it because this story is selfishly about me.

A transfer student. In the beginning of April, I guess. No one cares besides there's no mention in the original series as well, so let's just pretend to be it.

In a rush, he erased, leaving no trace of murder scene... Well, I mean the trace of him pretending like a good, nerdy boy, but his action denying the whole ordeal of his action.

I thought it was a safe plate of baseball after the utterance from sky blue head muttered he was an interesting person from the first impression.

Well, everyone will have the same ideas after the demeanor that purple head throws for first-time transfer in this school. Avoiding the whole manner of him almost like a delinquent was outrageous.

Yet wasn't surprised at all.

You know, like every innocent person to be real only to hide their wildest and darkest side they don't want to show to anybody.