Oneshot

COF was holding their concert on Tokyo, everything went well except for the fact that Amatsuki was still sleeping. Everyone else already went to the venue to get ready. All of the COF members were busy, leaving Itou Kashitarou alone who's going to Amatsuki's house. As soon as Itou Kashitarou was standing in front of the door, he rang the doorbell a lot of times. Amatsuki woke up from his sleep and ran to answer the person in front of his house. After Itou Kashitarou told him that their live concert was today, Amatsuki panicked and prepared. After five minutes, the both of them ran to the nearest train station and got their tickets. Good thing there were only a few people inside and didn't recognize the two till they got off the train. They reached the venue and went to the back stage to rest for a bit. As soon as the concert started, the members gave their all in their performance. Some fans were confused because Amatsuki and Itou Kashitarou looked tired but still cheered them on.

After the concert, Kony and the others scolded Amatsuki for being late as he promised them not to do it again for their next concert. COF members held a party because of the success of their concert. They ordered a hot pot and drinks while they're having fun inside the karaoke box. Later on, all of the members were almost drunk and Kony, Un:c and Hashiyan have decided to go home leaving Amatsuki to Itou Kashitarou since the both of them were neighbors to begin with.

Itou Kashitarou carried Amatsuki on the way home and found out that no one was at Amatsuki's house. He asked Amatsuki for the key and he said that he left it while panicking earlier leaving ItouKashi no choice but to let Amatsuki stay in his house.

When they got to Itou Kashitarou's house, ItouKashi put down Amatsuki and told him to sit on the couch while he prepares a Honey for them to sober up. After preparing, he offers a glass to Amatsuki whom accepts it and drinks it. 

Amatsuki looked around the whole room and told ItouKashi that it has been a long time since he came to his house. The both of them talked for a bit and for not long, ItouKashi yawned and told Amatsuki that it's almost time for them to sleep. 

Amatsuki stands at the same time as ItouKashi and slips after losing balance. Amatsuki was now lying on top of ItouKashi, who was now blushing madly. ItouKashi hit his head on the floor and it took him mere five seconds to realize what position he's in. He also blushed and looked at Amatsuki seeing his adorable blushing face. Amatsuki got off of him facing the other way and told ItouKashi that he was sorry for what just happened. ItouKashi laughed and told him that it was okay and asked him why he blushed. Amatsuki told him it was nothing in a way a shy girl talks as he ran off to the second floor to enter ItouKashi's room. 

ItouKashi thought to himself that Amatsuki was cute in a while there and followed him to his room and prepared the futon where Amatsuki sleeps. Amatsuki was in the bathroom as ItouKashi knocked on the bathroom door and told him that the futon was ready. Amatsuki, after washing his face got out and lies down on the futon not wanting to remember what happened earlier as he tries to get some sleep.

ItouKashi also got out of the bathroom after taking a quick shower and then proceeded to lie down on his bed right after switching the lights off. He thought that it was unfair to sleep on the bed while Amatsuki sleeps on the floor and so he got another futon prepared a few centimeters away from Amatsuki . He lies down on the futon and Amatsuki's blushing face suddenly popped out of his mind. He shrugged it off and tried to get some sleep but he fails in doing so.

I guess two of the COF members won't get any sleep tonight?...