21+

Breaking the kiss, you started giving wet kisses on his jawline and neck. You were marking there with dark red hickeys. You were moving too much on his part that caused him a boner. You started unbuttoning his shirt and trailed your kisses to his chest.

"Baby. Ah.. Wait. It'll turn to something else. And I won't be able to control myself." He said between catching his breath.

"Who's telling you to control? "

"Baby. We aren't prepared either. It would hurt you."

"I don't ca.. " But your eyes landed on a basket placed on the nightstand. Jungkook also looked there and grabbed it. Your eyes flustered at that sight. It was a small basket of lube and protection. There was a small note on it too. Enjoy;) It was Amy.

"Our whole family is crazy. " He said but soon his smile turned into a smirk, "looks like our problem is solved. " He got up from you and went to lock the door. He was looking at himself in the mirror, tracing the hickeys you gave him.

"Aren't you being a naughty kitty today, huh. " His voice husked. Soon he hovered above you and started kissing. You both were taking each other's clothes off.

"Do you know how ethereal you look, my love? "

"Do I? But you are no less. You yourself look like a Greek god. "

"What I did that I deserve such a person like you Y/n. I'm blessed to have you. "

"Me too Tae " He kissed you again, softly.

He was going to remove your pants, he looked at you and asked for permission. You nodded.

"I trust you, Tae." You assured him.

He took a condom and slipped it on his cock. He again looked at you.

"Baby, we can stop if you are hurt. "

"Just do it now. You are taking too much time. " You were annoyed at him now. He was taking it slow as it's your first time.

"Impatient. Aren't you? " He chuckled.

Taking the lube he started prepping you. After a minute he slided himself. He looked at your pained face.

"Does it hurt. "He asked. All concerned about you. He knew it's first time and it would surely hurt. You nodded your head and your eyes teared a little.

"Should I sto-"

"Oh shut up will you.

He knows now that you aren't going to stop anymore. He started kissing you to distract you from the pain. He was moving slowly after you adjusted. His pace was vanilla.

"Ta..ee Fas..ster." You moaned out.

He intertwined hands with you and fastened his pace. Soon the room was filled with muffled moans, heavy grunts, bed creaking sound, skin slapping until you both cummed. He laid above you not giving his full weight.

"I love you. " He mumbled in the crook of your neck.

"I love you more. " You replied back.

He kissed your forehead. He got up from the bed, you whined at the loss of his warmth. He cleaned himself and then got a wet towel and cleaned you too. He dressed you in his shirt. You were looking breathtaking. He instantly changed the bedsheets too. Then took you and himself under the blankets to dip in the Dreamland.