Kuroo Tetsuro - Science Pickup Lines

✮ - Thinking about Kuroo, who has no clue how to flirt with you, so he instead tries to use science pickup lines (which ends horribly)

You had first met him through Kenma, which was surprising, but you formed a mutual connection when he saw you playing a video game at lunch. It wasn't long after when you met his best friend, but the first time that the dark haired captain ever laid eyes on you he knew that he wanted to be with you, it also helped that you were already friends with his best friend (Which probably contributed to him liking you in the first place). You soon learned that Kuroo was quite a bit of a science nerd, especially after hearing him say things like "docosahexaenoic acid", you always question on what he was talking about but never actually said anything, mostly because it wasn't directed at you, well until one day. It seemed to start off normal, in the morning you had a quick conversation with Kenma, maybe asking him about something in a game, or asking him about what he did that night, only to be interrupted when Kuroo came over, which was a little weird as he normally didn't say anything to the two of you until lunch.

"Let's be lab partners, I would love to try some experiments with you, especially in the biology department~."

 Kenma could only roll his eyes, and look over towards you, who was quite confused, before realizing what he said.

"Oh sure! I mean I wasn't the best in Bio when I took it so it couldn't help to get more practice on it, especially since you're really good at science! Or so I've heard from Kenma!"

 Well.. He thought you understood, sadly you just thought he was trying to get your grade up, but before Kuroo could go back and try to explain what he meant the bell rang and you grabbed your bag from beside Kenma and hurried off to your first period. Kenma could only offer him a small pat on the back when his friend sighed. It wasn't until later during lunch that you saw the duo again. This time Kuroo was so sure that you were gonna get his pickup line, and Kenma was already placing a bet with Yaku that you were gonna be confused by it, once again. He shook off his nerves before walking up to you with his signature smirk.

"Hey (Name), Is it just disproportionate gravitational force or are your eyes just a Great Attractor~?"

 You looked at him for a second, the words trying to process in your head before you looked deep in thought for a second before smiling and turning towards him. "I think that was a compliment so thanks! But I have no clue what you just said!" Kenma could only chuckle in the background knowing he was gonna be 10 dollars richer by the end of the day, all while Kuroo could only let out a groan. Well at least he was one step closer by finally getting you to understand that he was trying to compliment you. Though maybe science puns weren't the way to go about it..