Part 1

Small introduction/back story

My name is Minaya (min i ah),I am a mixed race teen, I have tan skin and curly/coily blonde and green hair(dyed), and I stand 5'5.5. I was adopted at age 5 into a bad family. Tom the dad would bet me for fun. Maxine would laugh or join in if she was angry. Tyrique would watch from the side lines or he'd prank me. Hailey would belittle me and body shame me. And Merissa would judge everything I do and act like I don't exist when she's mad.

If I missed one chore I was beat, if one of their kids hit me and I hit back I was beat, if I didn't cook on time ya'know what happens.  When I turned ten they put me into a boxing class because they found out that every match they put me in if I won they would get money.

I lost on my first match, you don't always win on you first try. But they made me feel like I should have from how bad they beat me that day. So match, after match, after match I won and trained harder.

The beatings stopped when I turned 12 after wining so many matches and bringing in thousands of dollars on end they didn't really care. My last boxing match was on my birthday when I turned 16. We moved around alot because of my boxing so I wasn't surprised when I got woken up to pack for them and myself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I jumped up out of my sleep and fell to the floor as I heard laughing. "Wake up bitch, now I want you to pack all the things that are out on our beds and load them in the U-Haul" Tom said. I finally caught my breath after being woken up by Tyrique throwing a bucket of water on me. Turning around to face them I scoffed "no the fuck, you didn't have to wake me like that either asshole" I said.

I stood up and wiped my face with my hand pushing my hair out my face. "You guys should have been packing instead of going to a late invite party when you are the who said we needed to do that" I said and grabbed a white crop top and some red, white, and black cargo pants.

Going to my bathroom since I had a master bedroom on the first floor. I locked the door when I heard Hailey's heels coming closer to the door. She tried jiggling the handle but stomped away when she couldn't get in. I turned the shower on when I heard them call me many names and comments about my weight before they left slamming my door.

It made me jump, I'll always be jumpy no matter how many secret therapy sessions I've had will help me stop. I just couldn't wait until we got to Georgia to see how much life would change this time. Undressing and examining the bruises I have I sighed and stepped in the shower.

I washed my self and my hair making sure that I'll mark this as the third time I've washed my hair since it's been dyed. I don't want my color to un too much since it's still new and all. I then just stood under the water, letting it run down my body off my face. I liked how warm the water felt on my skin.

This was one of those time I could actually relax in the house. I'm always doing something for them I've never been spoiled or appreciated. So I love the times I get to relax in my room or the shower when I lock my doors. I feel at peace those times in my own daydream.

I turned the water off and grabbed my towel, wrapping it around me I stepped out onto my mat. I dried my self off and put some strawberry lotion on, I loved the smell of it. I got dressed and put on socks before grabbing my hair supplies. 

I walked out to my room and sat at my vanity, setting everything down. I grabbed my pick and gently tugged up from my roots and stopped when I went an inch high. Then I grabbed my wide tooth comb and raked through my ends until I was able to pull the comb from my roots down. After I finished detangling my hair I did two braid on the back of my head and pulled two small parts of my money pieces.

I pulled my hair into two puffs on the sides of my head and then did two three strand twists with my money pieces. I added two big beads one on each twist before I went to pack the rest of my things up. With the way i am and how big my heart is I went and helped hailey first with packing.

Since she did have a baby 10 months ago and is the only one that can tend to the baby. I knocked on her door and I heard her tell me to come in. "Did you still need help?" I asked and she rolled her eyes.

"I mean I don't have to help" I said getting ready to leave but she called me back "yes I do please I already have my clothes done" she said and pointed to the boxes on the side of her room. I nodded and went to pack the bigger things that I knew she couldn't do with trying to keep her crawling baby out the way.

I got majority of the bigger things they were only a few left but she said she'd get those when she put lily down for a nap. So I left her room I went to the kitchen and moved those boxes out to the living room.

It was filled with other boxes that were for the living room and closets. I went and grabbed all my boxes from my room. Setting them down in the living room, so that I could start loading my things into the truck.

Hopefully this move is a nice change.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Random story idea because I've been seeing Javon and his family on the internet for how I'm writing this story so if I get something wrong I'm sorry.