The Blue Gem:01

Sitting peacefully in the field,wind blowing through her hair,faint sound of her anklet could be heard along with the sound of water coming from the nearest river,there she is stuck deep in her thoughts thinking how her life would be if she stays here in the hills forever with her mother and never go back the to the city she lives in and continue her busy,stressfull life well to her badluck she can't do that as she is the only family of her mother and the only breadwinner she unwillingly has to go back to the city where she is never valued ,she is running a bakery which was her mother's but as her mother grew old and started becoming sick she dropped her dream of pursuing a successfull career and started running the bakery.

"Shin y/n!how many times do i have to call you where are you lost??! Come inside its almost nightime "

The perplexed y/n quickly got up at the sudden voice of her mother coming from the house and began going towards the direction of the voice,suddenly she stumbled upon a stone and fell on her knees

The perplexed y/n quickly got up at the sudden voice of her mother coming from the house and began going towards the direction of the voice,suddenly she stumbled upon a stone and fell on her knees .she cursed under her breath as she got  hurt..
As she looked through the stone her eyes widened as it was not just an ordinary stone but a beautiful blue coloured gem.something was carved on it as y

/n read it carefully..

"Only a drop of blood of his queen could get the gem to use and get back to him"
As she was hurt,her mom calling her,her bleeding knees made her throw the gem but a drop of blood from her wound fell on it.she began going inside ignoring the gem and the message that she just threw but her steps halted when she felt something glowing behind her praying internally she turned around and a gasp escaped her lips as she saw a strong light emerging from the same gem she panicked,quickly picked it up and ran inside .she noticed the gem had now turned into the shape of a key,she shoved the key inside her pocket and went inside.
"Yaah!!what took you so long??!"her mom asked
" i just stumbled upon a stone and hurted myself."
"Y/n ,can't you take care of yourself!!let me bandage your wound"her mom insisted

You couldn't but smile at her.despite of her being destroyed and totally devastated from inside she never let me feel sad,she loved her so much..her dad died in her childhood when she was just 3 year old but,your mom never told her how instead she told her that you will get to know it yourself when the right time will come also,y/n never forced her mother to remember the horrible memories of her life.after having dinner i slept in my room peacefully which was on 1st floor.....
To be continued....

Hey guyss!!its my very first time writing my own ff .i have been reading ff now for atlest 2-3 years so i thought why not right my own ff and here i am i hope you guys love my work...thanks for reading ...please follow my account part-2 will be out soon till then take care
Love y'all💜