🩸 Chapter 8 🩸

——————————————————

Glitch Pov

I hope the books will help me to find the problem...

Seek is acting weird...it may be some fever? No, I don't think so.

Ugh, this is so stressing...

It's been the whole night since I'm reading these books...

Im losing time.

...

R: 'Glitch! Glitch! You need to come to the infirmary, immediately!'

What happened now? Something bad, probably.

As I teleport there, an horrible scene  stands before me:

Figure is on the floor. His neck now unrecognizable. Seek ate half of it,till reaching his jugular. His arms are scratched, and in some part of them, even the bone is visible. His stomach is...completely opened. All his intestines are discovered, others coming out of it, while a puddle of blood is the setting for this 'horrible masterpiece'.

While, Seek, is standing on top of Figure, whit his mouth and arms stained of blood.

I couldn't be able to watch more than some minutes...

I told the entities that to keep Seek away from Figure. He might be capable to complete his job.

I approached Figure. I carried him to the bed, rushing to get the medications he needs.

I did all I had to do in just 5 minutes, when something like this requires 30 minutes. I wanted to prevent infections.

Hes lucky to be alive, though...

Maybe miracles exists?

Time skip of some time

Ambush floated towards Figure's bed. He's stable. Almost.

A: 'Will he recover?'

'I'm not sure. Well, he's stable, almost. But, do you realize what he just survived right?'

A: 'how could I not realize it?'

I sigh loudly.

'how is going with Seek?'

A: 'that's not Seek...Seek would never. He's the last one capable of hurting Figure.'

He paused a moment.

A: 'I'm afraid to tell you...but maybe I know what's happening...'

'hm? What is it?'

A: 'Seek may be possessed.'

Possessed? It's not when someone loses control because it's controlled by a demon right?

'wait...that possession?'

A: 'Glitch, of course it is. How could I not know what it is? I'm a demon myself. I can possess someone myself.
I know the symptoms...yet it almost feels like it's not that...'

'...is...there a way to stop it?'

A: 'depends on who is controlling him, and whoever is controlling him, it surely doesn't have good intentions.'

'i knew an exorcism is needed.'

A: 'yes but it's used by humans...me and the others just leave the body after killing the person that we targeted and leave it there...leaving a mark behind us...'

'...'

A: 'but...whatever. The only one who is capable of a powerful exorcism it's...well...you know who.'

'of course...Guiding Light...'

A: 'pfft...he always finds a way to stand in the middle of a situation'

'let's just hope this torture finishes soon...'

Yeah...soon.

——————————————————

WORDS: 475