Abby Hatcher: Abby and Sophie's First Date

It was a calming early summer afternoon at the Hatcher Palace Hotel and Abby, Bozzly, and Sophie sat around the dining area bored out of their minds. It had been a week since Abby and Sophie had announced that they were going to be a couple, and already things were... ...still the same, ironically. Go figure, two best friends fall in love, odds are, most things don't change much, but now there's hormones involved. "You guys up for video games?" Bozzly asked, finally breaking the silence. "Our consoles are updating." Abby answered. "A track race?" Bozzly suggested next. "Too hot today." Sophie said. "Karaoke?" Bozzly added. "Also updating. JINX! YOU OWE ME A COKE!" Abby and Sophie said in unison before giggling, they tended to do that a lot since they admitted their feelings for each other.

"Well," Bozzly said in defeat, "if there's nothing to do here, I might as well try to see what the other fuzzlies are doing. See you two." "Bye, Bozzly!" The girls said in unison, they then caught each other again, "JINX! YOU OWE ME ANOTHER COKE!" As Bozzly walked through the hall, he caught Princess Flug joining yet another one of Harriet's makeup tutorials. "...and that about does it for this week's tutorial!" Harriet began to wrap up. "Don't forget to like and subscribe! And hit the bell to get every notification for upcoming videos! See you later, alligators!" Harriet then stopped the recording. "Welp, off to go edit the video! Thanks again, Flug!" "No problem!" Flug responded as she began heading off to her room. She then bumped into Bozzly, "Oh! Hi Bozzly!" she said to her friend. "I can see those grammar lessons are paying off." Bozzly recognized, "What's up, Princess Flug?" "Just finishing up something with Harriet," Flug answered, "You?"

"Just got out of hanging out with Abby and Sophie" Bozzly explained. "That's all they seem to do anymore," Flug complained, "I thought they would be all lovey-dovey, like in all the TV shows." This got the two of them to think, and after a few minutes, they came up with a rather interesting idea. "You remember that dream I told you about?" Bozzly asked. "Of course." Flug answered, "Why?" "In it, I set up a date for Abby's parents," Bozzly explained, "Why not make it a reality and build a date for Abby and Sophie?" "Bozzly," Flug exclaimed, "That's a great idea! Where should we set up?" "How about the garden?" Bozzly suggested. "Yes!" Flug cheered, "It's gonna be the most romantic date they've ever had!" "It's gonna be perfect!" Bozzly exclaimed.

[Perfect - Written by Justin Timberlake, Emily Warren, Michael Pollock, and Mike Elizondo - Performed by Bozzly and Princess Flug]

[The two begin the song as they get to the garden and set up]

Bozzly and Flug: Da-da, da-da-da, da-da-da, da-da-da! Da-da, da-da-da, da-da-da, da-da-da! Well, there she goes!

Bozzly: On the floor, let's do it, no more talkin', huh-uh!

Bozzly and Flug: Did anybody notice?

Princess Flug: The energy just shifted when we dropped in? Ooh, let it drop in, ooh!

Bozzly and Flug: I don't flex, but I might! Groove about to take flight! 'Cause the night is young and the music's on and we got love on sight!

[Mood lighting is strung around the area of the table as Bozzly takes the solo]

Bozzly: The sky was the limit. Now, the stars where we're livin'. It's the vibe when we're in it. It'll blow your mind!

[The two place the table and chairs in the center of the garden as they sing the chorus]

Bozzly and Flug: It's so perfect, perfect, perfect! A hundred percent! Put us together you know what you'll get! Yeah, it's so perfect, perfect, perfect! Harmony's so cold! And you'll never, ever wanna let it go, ooh!