added by Mina

Izuku was on the group chat with his class when something happened... (btw, the only place in the world with quirks is Japan, though sometimes Heros will have outside Japan Missions)

~~Gay Heros in training~~

AlienPrincess - Hey guys, is it fine if I add my adopted sister? She's in the support course.

SINnamonRoll - I'm fine with it

SonicRipoff - I'm not sure this is a great idea...

SINnamonRoll - well to bad.

SINnamonRoll has given AlienPrincess permission to add people
AlienPrincess has added Ashido Suya
Ashido Suya has changed Ashido Suya's name to GossipGurl

GossipGurl - Hi! You must be class 1-A! I'm Suya! Mina's adopted sister! I changed my name after being adopted, my name Was Missy Cooper from Texas in the USA but yeah, now my name is Ashido Suya.

SINnamonRoll - Missy...

GossipGurl - Yeah?

SINnamonRoll - can I meet you really quick, I've already saved your number, can you text me your location?

GossipGurl - ... do I get anything out of it?

SINnamonRoll - Uhh, you get to meet me?

GossipGurl - good enough, I've just texted my location. see you there

SINnamonRoll - on my way.

SINnamonRoll is offline
GossipGurl is offline

SonicRipoff - Mina, do you have any idea what just happened?

AlienPrincess - nah, I don't.

~~Gay Heros in training~~

Izuku rushed to Missy's location, once he got there he jumped on her and started crying. Missy was confused and asked, "hey, why you crying me, what happened?" Izuku answered, "Missy, I've missed you and Georgie and Mom and Dad so much!" Missy was surprised but realized what he ment by that and also started crying, "Shely!?" Izuku nodded. They both started sobbing.

Mina walked in on the scene and ran up to them, asking what happened, they weren't listening, they just kept crying into eachothers shoulders. Mina tried separating them, they just held onto eachother longer, not wanting to let go of eachother. Mina resorted to getting Aizawa, he used his support item but they just held onto eachother tighter.

The eventually were forced to stand up, but they wouldn't let go of eachother's hands, that was enough for Aizawa. He brung them to dog hound to have a session but they ran away and did what they used to do, used Sheldon's smarts and Missy's creativity to not get caught. They left the campus and ran into a crowded space.

Sheldon and Missy decided to catch up, they went to a nice restaurant. They sat next to eachother at a table. It took atleast three hours for them to be found. During that time they went shopping, ate some food, got some Boba, etc. When they were found, they ran again. After getting to a quieter place they sat together and caught up even more. They decided that if they were found again they would go with whichever hero found them and try and sneak into one of their dorm and have a sleepover, sleep in the same room, just like they did before they got adopted.

Hawks ended up finding them, they made him fly them there. The two were giggling the whole way there, Missy knew Sheldon was fine with Hawks carrying them there since Hawks was wearing gloves. When they got to UA, They went to Nezu, but they refused to talk. When they were set free from the office they went to Missy's room where she changed into some PJs and grabbed some clothes for in the morning, then they went to Sheldon's room. Sheldon changed into some PJs and then they set up some sleeping bags on the floor and hung out for hours before going to bed.

Lucky for them the next day was Saturday, the weekend! They ended up cuddling with eachother, each in their own sleeping bag. In the morning, they woke up to them being snuggled together. Missy grabbed her clothes and changed her clothes in the bathroom. Sheldon waited for Missy to be done then got dressed in the bathroom himself. Missy and Sheldon left his room together, holding hands. Mina went ooohh~, Sheldon and Missy stuck their tounges out at Mina and walked away. Sheldon made some food and Missy made drinks. No one knew Izuku could cook. Well, Sheldon did only make the Pancakes for him and Missy, Missy only made hot Coca for her and Sheldon.

Then, the strangest thing happened...