Chapter XI

Seojun's steps stopped immediately when he felt something hit his head, closing his eyes in annoyance, the boy turned around, looking at the cause of that hard blow.

Suho.

— What is your problem? — The youngest asked with annoyance, he had decided to leave him alone today and was already tempting him to hit his face.

— Today it's your turn to clean the mess. — The tallest boy's sarcastic laugh was heard when Suho passed by him. — Oh, one more thing... Go and get your motorcycle out of my girlfriend's house.

— Oh, I didn't know you had a girlfriend. — Seojun opened his eyes, falsely surprised and amused when he saw how Suho clenched his jaw before turning around, approaching him almost threateningly.

— Get your things out of Aera's house.

— Sure, I'll do it... — Seojun nodded with a pout before bowing his head. —When she asks me to. —This one said, looking at him with a cocky smile. —And at the moment, she seems to have no problem with having something that belongs to me in her house, ah, it's like when a boy leaves a sweatshirt at the girl's house he likes and she doesn't complain... You know what that means?

Suho pushed the taller boy a little, grabbing him by the collar of his shirt, and was about to say something before a voice interrupted him. — Yah, stop behaving like first graders, you better clean up this mess. — Aera's voice made both boys look at her, this one walking, already in her daily uniform, towards the stairs that would take her to the classroom.

The duo watched her go up without saying anything else, she walked as if she had not even spoken to them or had seen them there. Suho looked away from her first, noticing how Seojun was still looking at her and his eyes had that strange glow that he always wondered what it meant.

And after a while he had discovered it.

Releasing it roughly, he caught his attention again, earning a disdainful look from him. — What do you want? What is the reason you came back? — Suho questioned, at that moment there were so many things running through his head that he just wanted to clarify doubt by doubt no matter how crazy it sounded. — You leave like a coward and the first thing you do is try to approach her as if she were the only thing that interests you. Are you just here to get us break up?

— First, she is not an object that has a fucking name tag, Suho, if I want to get close to her, I will... — Seojun began, already letting out the annoyance he had inside. —And yes, I want you to break up, I want her to leave you. — he said without even thinking about it. — But I see that you don't understand the way I see Aera, so I'll explain it to you in a way that you'll surely be able to understand. — The taller one approached Suho, looking at him with a serious expression, sure of the words he would say, that was what Suho saw in his gaze. — I want to recover what was mine from the beginning, Aera was mine from the beginning and you knew it, but you always liked to have everything to yourself, right? So this time, I'm not going to try to ruin a friendship that no longer exists, this time, I'm going to take what's mine, what always belonged to me.

Seojun finished, making Suho clench his fists tightly, so much so that they shook a little, walking away, Seojun took the ball on the ground before putting it in the basket with the others, taking the plastic bucket so he could walk, walking away along the hallway and completing his task of organizing the balls they had used in class.

Suho could feel the lump in his throat the moment he was left alone in that place, wanting to shout at him all the kinds of curses known in his vocabulary.

Belong to him? She never belonged to him, not for a single second... right?

***