ummm idk

The teenage pair laid down beside each other on the mattress in the corner of the boy's metal shipping container he called his house. They didn't say anything, not because they were actually trying to sleep, but because they had nothing to say. She talked about her day at school and he talked about the mission he had to do today. They both found each other's lives interesting, knowing neither of them would be able to experience the other's. But they loved each other nonetheless, despite their differences. They do say opposites attract, after all.

And when you love someone, there isn't much you wouldn't do for them. Even if it's bad for you both. Even if you're both illogical middle schoolers who have not a care about the future.

After unspoken yet acknowledged words, that's how they find themselves in their current position. Both sitting up now, still in each other's embrace, Dazai's teeth sinking into the flesh of Madoka's shoulder. Blood is drawn and licked up, every bite less gentle than the last. With every bite and lick, more tears well up in her eyes. She tries to blink them back, but the moment she feels his teeth tear into the flesh and rip it off her shoulder, she can't help it and tears flow down her cheeks.

It wasn't a big bite, but still enough for him to have to chew and swallow. Dazai hums in approval at the taste. To him, it tastes as good as any candy he's ever eaten. He leans his face towards Madoka's, licking the tears off her cheeks. And then he leans in to kiss her, it's just a quick peck on the lips before his mouth is back on her shoulder. He drinks the blood out of her wound and bites into another spot right next to it.

Madoka cries out as she tries to stop herself from full on sobbing. Her lips quivered but she didn't say anything. They haven't exchanged words in hours, why would they now? She feels yet another rip of flesh, before she knows it she's crying, sobbing even. She tries to stop but she can't. Tears fall out like someone turned on a faucet in her eyes. the stinging in her shoulder gets worse as she feels the blood being sucked out once again, she wonders if he's even chewing, time is fading together. She can't tell if it's been 5 seconds, 5 minutes, or 5 hours. All she knows is she has 2 chunks taken out of her shoulder, and is loosing blood.

Dazai continues lapping up the blood and fallen tears, he presses a kiss to Madoka's cheek affectionately, as if trying to apologize. But the sweet painless moment is short lived as he sinks his teeth into the opposite shoulder. Rough bites turn into blood thirsty and flesh hungry bites. Teeth going deeper into skin and flesh, blood filling his mouth. He makes a delighted sound at the metallic taste. He bites off another chunk and chews, savoring the taste. Once he's chewed it to a consistency he won't choke on he swallows, bringing his mouth back to her shoulder to clean the blood off with his tongue.

He bites down again but this time instead of going flesh deep he tears the skin off and licks the wound, drinking up her blood like it's fruit punch. He brings his face back up to lick her tears off, he can't help but love the salty taste. He loves Madoka, everything about her. The way she laughs, the way she talks, even how she's always always smiling. And he isn't fond of optimistic people. He especially loves the way she tastes, literally. Her blood doesn't taste like any other's, her flesh is perfectly chewy and tough at the same time. Like overpriced gummy bears but better. And metallic instead of sweet.

He giggles, giggles of adoration. Like she just gave him a rock she thought was cool. She's done that before, but not now. She's given him a piece of her, multiple pieces if you will. Madoka cannot help but crack a smile at his giggles, she almost forgets about her wounds and how they hurt. But she doesn't she can't let it slip her mind, it overpowers all her other feelings.

It doesn't help when Dazai leans his head forward into her shoulder and laps at the blood pooling in her bitten out flesh. Madoka winces and blinks back tears. She feels Dazai smile into her shoulder and he brings his face back to hers. He peppers her face in little kisses and gets up from the mattress.

Dazai walks over to the other side of his shipping container and grabs a roll of bandages and bottle of water. He walks back over to Madoka and hands her the bottle of water and sits back down Infront of her. Madoka quickly opened the water bottle and gulped down most of it, she knew even if she wasn't thirsty she lost blood and should rehydrate.

Dazai unravels a bit of the bandages and starts wrapping them around Madoka. From her collarbones to her throat, he didn't want any wounds to be exposed and have more of a risk of infection than they already do. He buttoned up the first few buttons on her pajama shirt that had been undone for access. He smiled and spoken up for the first time since 10 pm.

"Awwwhhh you look like me kinda..." He said barely above a whisper, his voice slightly raspy. Madoka let out a breathy chuckle in response, barely finding it in her to speak. It was late and they were both tired, Dazai yawned and laid back down, bringing Madoka with him, they both laid there, facing each other, looking lovingly into the other's eyes.

They both drift off into sleep around the same time, peaceful and comfortable in each other's presence. Any problems not a worry, left to be dealt with in the morning.