❀ 18: 𝘛𝘳𝘶𝘵𝘩 𝘜𝘯𝘵𝘰𝘭𝘥 ❀

"Jenna how much do you love me?" A smiling Hoseok asked the female as they were sitting on their balcony feeling the cool breeze of November

"My love for you cannot be measured." Jenna said playfully winking at the male.

"Oh is it?" Hoseok asked earning a playful nod from the female.

"Hoseok? What if you find someone who loves you more than I do?" Jenna asked getting serious all of a sudden.

"That is not possible! I can never find someone who loves me more than you do." Hoseok said back hugging the female.

𝑃𝑟𝑒𝑠𝑒𝑛𝑡 𝑑𝑎𝑦 𝐽𝑒𝑛𝑛𝑎 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑏𝑜𝑢𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑏𝑎𝑐𝑘 𝑓𝑟𝑜𝑚 ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑝𝑎𝑠𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑔ℎ𝑡𝑠 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑎 𝑙𝑜𝑢𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑢𝑛𝑑𝑒𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑖𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑛𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑠𝑘𝑦. 𝐸𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑦𝑏𝑜𝑑𝑦 𝑖𝑛𝑐𝑙𝑢𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑌/𝑛 𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡 𝑏𝑎𝑐𝑘 ℎ𝑜𝑚𝑒. 𝐽𝑒𝑛𝑛𝑎 𝑑𝑖𝑑 𝑐𝑎𝑚𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑔𝑢𝑦 𝑤ℎ𝑜 𝑃𝑎𝑟𝑘 𝑌/𝑛 𝑖𝑠 𝑖𝑛 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑖𝑠 𝑛𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑛 𝐽𝑢𝑛𝑔 𝐻𝑜𝑠𝑒𝑜𝑘. 𝐵𝑢𝑡 𝐽𝑒𝑛𝑛𝑎 𝑑𝑖𝑑 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑑𝑖𝑠𝑐𝑙𝑜𝑠𝑒𝑑 𝑎𝑛𝑦𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑎𝑏𝑜𝑢𝑡 ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝐻𝑜𝑠𝑒𝑜𝑘 𝑡𝑜 𝑌/𝑛.

"I wonder how you are now? Are you still the playfull and happy Hoseok? I hope you are. Are you still the one who enjoys dancing? I wonder where you are? After many years I saw your picture and now all I can wish is that I never meet you in person." Jenna said to no one as her eyes fixed at the thunderstorm outside.

❀...❀...❀

"Unnie I met someone." Y/n said through her phone talking with her sister-in-law.

"Is it Hoseok?" Nara asked.

"Yes. But how do you know?" Y/n asked getting curious.

"Hoseok informed Jimin that he would be leaving for Seoul for his work." Nara said.

"For work? Oh yes ofcourse he would come here because of his work. It's not like he needs to meet me or something." Y/n said. Her heart getting heavy with pain.

"Give him some time Y/n. He is still stuck in his past. And also I would suggest you to try to move on from him. If he cannot reciprocate your love for him then it's fine. But you waiting for him knowing that he will never love you is wrong." Nara said softly trying to make the younger one understand.

"Jimin and Hoseok are from the same friend circle and I have heard enough about Hoseok and Jenna and that's why I am suggesting you this." Nara said.