06 : b l a ck o u t d r u n k

_______

_______

Sex is overrated.

I mean, seriously? A penis entering a vagina seemed pretty basic to me.

I don't do basic.
I'd prefer clit rubbing, torture and sucking perchance—that's an atrocious statement, what's even more atrocious?—i'm speaking nothing but the truth.

Vikki's mad at me.

I'm not sure why I'm a sweetheart— i think as i grasp onto her shoulder rather harshly as i pull her into the club with me.

I don't recognise it, it's a new one apparently. But the more the merrier.

But this one, it's like an all exclusive buffet. Except I'm reffering to the fact there's strippers. Males and Females.

And Males and Males, and Females and—you get it.

I don't mind it, really, it's rather amusing. And that's the vodka speaking—
I don't think Vikki's very happy...on the other hand.

Scratch that. Both my hands are holding two vodka shots that i pour down my throat as the sensation of the burn fills my throat.

"Vikki." I say. No response, she looks lost. "Vikki." I say in a louder voice. Her eyes snap to mine. "I apologise." I grinned but she shakes her head.

"M I don't like this. I thought by a club you meant a normal dance floor and drinks not semi naked people dry humping each other." Her tone filled with a edge of fear and firmness.

"Come on it's a club what did you expect?" I mumble not knowing what too say as rush of adrenaline washes over me.

Her face straightens out, it's filled with pure anger. "I accompanied you because you looked sad from whatever the fuck happened in that room—out of pity, because you'd need a friend ma—"Pity?" I cut her words short.

My mood changes completely the alcohol drowns. Into a deeper part of me that i hated myself for. "Everyone fucking pitys Morana nowadays don't they?" I spit in a loud voice, she parts her lips—i stop her "No that's fine because I'd need a 'friend' because you think I'm not capable of making any right?" I laugh with no humour laced in my words.