Boba

It was the last day of school before summer break.

The week just flew by. Of course, that didn't give the teachers any reason to cut them slack. They taught endlessly a revision of the whole year's works in order to prepare them properly.

Despite all that, Sky and Eve proposed the bright idea of meeting at the Japanese cafe near the school to have a treat before the summer begins the next day.

The timing was just right as the weather was moderately refreshing and the atmosphere was filled with the scent of the blooming sakuras near the store.

The cafe was owned by a sweet, old Japanese couple who particularly loved Mochi and Sakura and were very traditional with the designs.

 The decorations were bubbly and gave spring's end a nice touch.

"Finally!" Sky sighed, stretching on the chair. "It's over!"

"Our life as middle school students will start after the summer." Eve stated as she sipped on her blueberry flavored boba.

"Mmm... This twastes su gud!" Y/n said while munching on a mochi.

"Please speak after eating your food." Damian spoke, frowning a bit and taking a sip from his chamomile tea. 

"Owkway!" 

And then Y/n did the unimaginable.

She stuffed the biggest mochi in her mouth which led the whole table which led the entire table to explode in laughter. The mochi was the size of a whole adult's palm.

Damian and Eve slapped their foreheads while James and Sky roared the entire cafe. The old lady who managed the counter couldn't help but let out a chuckle.

Damian then grabbed a napkin and wiped Y/n's mouth which had some of the crumbs after stuffing the whole thing which made Y/n look like a bloated pufferfish with helium gas.

Y/n stared at Damian as he did it. "You should really look after yourself." He mumbled.

"Alright." Y/n said as soon as he was done. "Thanks!" She turned to Damian.

"No problem." He said, returning to his tea.

"So!" Sky clapped her hands. "I was thinking... Why don't we have a fun outing to start the summer?"

"An outing?" Y/n said. 

"To where?" Eve completed.

"Hm... I was thinking of somewhere refreshing in the summer." Sky said.

Then Y/n gave a suggestion.  

End of Chapter XIV | Boba
Word count : 369