••••confrontation ••••

Y/n stared at jin with an unreadable expression, for which he just chuckled as he walked close to her...

Y/n: Abduction, huh? Care to explain what's going on, and why the fvck am I held hostage for?

Jin smiled before standing infront of her with his palms tucked in his pockets.

Jin: you do realize that this is not the way we provide hospitality towards random hostages, don't you?

Y/n gave him a confronting glare

Y/n: why in the damn world am I kidnapped?

Jin : Actually I'm not the one who should be responsible to answer that question of yours~
"This is nothing personal to me"

Y/n gave him a sarcastic laugh before she says
" BornBlood keeps nothing personal, do they?"

Jin: True, but this time for a change this had to be said otherwise...
"Abducting you has nothing to do with our official matters, But unfortunately...
You turned out to be someone very personal to him specifically!"

Y/n folded her arms Over her chest

Y/n : Mr Kim seokjin-

Jin: yes my lady-

Y/n : let me complete for God's sake

Jin nods his head biting in his smile

Y/n : *clears her throat*
As I was about to say , see Mr kim I have nothing to do with these damn mafia business and I've never been involved. By the look on your face,It is fvcking  clear that you do know my dad .

Jin: very well, and kid no cursing I'm older than you. 

Y/n :  *eyeroll*  Do I look like I fvcking care?
jin : kid? Do I have to repeat myself ?
Y/n : kid? Who kid?
Jin: girl-

Y/n : back to topic,So I meant whatever you Born blood people have beef with my dad...It's not my damn business and that Kim damn taehyung should know that I'm not fvcking 7-year-old for him to kidnap me whenever he wants to ,so I am leaving.

Jin: I am afraid you can't Miss Min.

Y/n:  Miss park actua-
Jin: y/n.
Y/n : pretty much.
Jin: You can't leave yet. 
Y/n: I don't care, I'm leaving anyways and by the way why do you have his portrait here?
She pointed towards the big portrait hanging on the wall of Mr. Min jaeyoung.

Y/n:  this is an independent organisation as far as I know, right?

Jin: We are.

Y/n: then why is this oldrot  here?

Jin:  You don't like him?

Y/n: I despise him with my whole life

Jin: understandable....
______________________________________________________________________________________

Authors 📝:

So what I'm about to talk Is the past that all the characters know but my lovely readers don't so obviously I'm here to clear the path....let me introduce you the backstory. And I really hope you would pay attention to this because it's really important and this flash back has a lot to do with the present so please make sure that you memorize the new names of the upcoming characters because they'll be playing a major role in the plot. Let's get in to the story.

                                   ◇◇

35 years ago....

Min jaeyoung  was the only leader and ruler of the entire mafia organisation of south Korea all together. Back then the organisation was not divided into 3 until an unfortunate event took place.
Min jaeyoung had to divide his shares among his Childerens for some obvious reasons as per the contract of their
hierarchy. It says that once the heir is old enough to handle the responsibilities they're given a training period and tests their capabilities. Once they make sure of their abilities they're given the respective suitable power.