Last Day in College!

BTW I usually base my stories off of other Wattpad, BUT! I do put in my own twists and AUs. BTW these ideas come mostly from WillowSprinkles. Anyway to the story...

Pierce POV

Last day of college and all that was on my mind is where will life go from here. Ein and I had become great friends and I cant ever think what life would be like without him. Yea we would be able to call each other and maybe visit once in a while but.. It isn't the same as seeing him in person. Back then I use to bully Ein I forget why, but now we have changed a lot. Now being in deep thought of how hurt I'd be if he was gone.. I..

Ein: "PIERCE!!!!" Ein screamed at me.

Pierce: "Sorry.. What is it?"

Ein: "You wouldn't talk to me for so long.. Are you okay?"

Pierce: "Yea.. Just wondering what to do with my life after today..."

Ein: "Well you can always stay in touch with me on your phone!"

Ein was right.. Why should I be worrying right now everything is fine... I just I don't know.. I was still sad..

Ein POV

Something is really bothering Pierce. I can tell. He has been like this for the last week of college and now that we are going our separate ways because I'm moving, Pierce has seemed so different. I knew Pierce needed some comfort, so I went up to him and gave him a hug.

Ein: "Pierce everything is going to be okay.." I smiled.

I saw Pierce blush, but I decided not to bring it up. I continued hugging him tight and after a few minutes I let go.

Pierce: "Well that hug lasted a while.." He blushed.

Ein: "Well you needed it so.."'

After that we stayed in silence for a while. Then it was time to leave and went our separate ways, and not gonna lie I Actaully started crying a little bit as I started walking home.
I looked back and Pierce was out of my sight.

Pierce POV

I started heading home and immediately called Ein once I made it. Ein answered the call.

Ein: "It's only been a few minutes since we've seen each other you good?"

Pierce: "Yea.. Yea.. Just wanted to ask where you are moving..."

Ein: "Oh.. Tommarrow I..."

???: "EIN!!"

Pierce: "Ein who was that?"

Ein: "Just a second.. COMING FATHER!!"

Wait was that his dad? Oh well.. By the way Ein still lives with his parents, but I was able to afford an apartment. Anyway after a while Ein left the roomm he was in, but he didn't hang up the call. I heard distance discussion.

Ein: "I'm sorry father I didn't even do anything.."

Ein's Father: "EXACTLY THAT'S ALL YOU DO NOTHING!!!"

Ein's step mom: "You tell him!"

Ein: "Why are you still with her? SHE ISN'T EVEN MY MOM! I WILL NEVER ACCEPT HER AS MY MOM!"

Ein's step mom: "*Gasp* HOW DARE YOU! Darling show him what happens to bad boys.."

As I listened to the conversation and screams. I couldn't hold back my tears. I was filled with so much anger and fear for what was being done to Ein. As I continued to listen I heard his dad say one last thing before Ein picked up his phone again.

Ein's Father: "AND NEVER COME BACK!"

Ein: "GLADLY!"

I heard Ein start packing. Then I think he noticed his phone because that's when he said.

Ein: "SHIT! Sorry Pierce I didn't know I was still on a call with you... Hey you don't mind if I stay with you right?"

Oh Ein he don't mind if you stay with him. He'd be wanting to fuck you since day one! I mean.. Shh I was never here okay... Anyways..

Ein POV

I waited for him to answer.

Pierce: "Of course Ein. You're my best friend how could I ever say no to you."

I was relieved. Once I finished packing I went downstairs. My dad punched me and I flew to the wall. I started getting mad and my eyes started flashing green.

Ein's father: "Not this again.. You know what happened to your little sister because of you monster! EEVLYN IS DEAD BECAUSE OF YOU!!!"

Ein: "SHUT UP!"

I stormed out of the house. After about 20 minutes of walking I made it to Pierce's house.

Pierce: "You still didn't hang up." He laughed a little while holding his phone up.

I hung up and we looked away from each other's faces. I saw the sad look on his face as he saw me bleeding.

Pierce: "We should get you washed up." He tried smiling.

After he helped me recover he asked me a few questions as we sat on the couch.

Pierce: "Im sorry I have to know.. How long have you been abused, who is Eevyln, what happened to your real mom, why are you being called a monster, and.. Why would you hide all of this from me?"

I started to cry a little bit before answering.

Ein: "I have lived with the abuse my whole life, but it got worse when.. I'll tell you that another time."

Pierce: "Tell me.."

Ein: "I'm just gonna finish the other questions first... Eevyln was my little sister and... I.. I cant Pierce Im sorry.."

I started crying.

Pierce: "Shh.. Calm down its okay I guess you could tell me ones that aren't as heart breaking." He hugged me.

Ein: "Well.. I was really close with my mom, but she hung herself because she couldn't take my fathers beatings anymore. I hid this from you because... I didn't want you worrying about me, and I know how often you worry."

We stayed there hugging for a while. Then I started blushing a bit as he moved his hand down my back a bit. Anyway it was like 9:00 and so we decided to head to bed. Pierce had told me the house only came with one bedroom. I told him I wouldn't mind sleeping on the couch, but he eventually persuaded me to go to his room. We got dressed and we got in the bed.

Pierce POV

I love Ein so much maybe more than a friend. I always wanted to keep him safe and happy. I would be the happiest person alive being with him. I smiled. Then I blushed. WHAT THE HELL AM I SAYING. These thoughts are getting out of control. I saw and he seemed really uncomfortable.

Pierce: "Hey Ein.. You good?"

Ein: "Yea.. I.. I just.."

I moved my body closer to his and I saw his face go really red.

Pierce: "I could snuggle you to sleep." I teased.

He blushed and his face didn't take it as a joke.

Ein: "Actaully.. If you're comfortable with it sure..."

I blushed as I heard him say that but I then held Ein close next to me and we cuddled for the night.

YESS!! Kc be like "MY SHIP HAS SAILED!" Sorry Btw this is the end of the chapter hoped you enjoyed!

1195 words! EPIC BEANS!