⭑ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ

TWO INTERTWINING SOULS

TWO PEOPLE WRITTEN IN THE STARS

MEANT FOR EACHOTHER

⭑ ✭ ⭑

"harry, come over here I found a starfish!" the short, dark haired girl ran over to her friend carefully, with the star resting in her palm.
"thats so cool, should we go show rosie?"
giselle set down the starfish on the golden sand and giggled, "we can't take her too far from the sea."
"oh yeah, forgot about that," harry grinned in response.

⭑ ✭ ⭑

giselle sat on the edge of the boys bed, watching him and his brother play fifa, "can we go outside and play something?"
"just a minute ellie, I promise I will,"
she happily grinned as he spoke, but slowly as time went on her happiness faded. she realised that times had changed, playing outside seemed like a chore to harry now whereas to giselle it was everything.

⭑ ✭ ⭑

high school was just the same, harry was too busy for giselle but they still tried to stay close.
giselle spent her lunch with a select group of friends and harry was nothing short of popular.
he spent his spare time with his other friends playing football and all sorts of video games.

nearing the end of high school their bond was closer, like the past but even closer.

the duo became a couple.

"sorry lads I cant play today, taking giselle out," harry snickered. she crept up behind him, "hey harry."
he greeted her with a tight hug and a peck on her cheek, "cmon ellie, lets go."

"you look beautiful," he says grinning ear to ear at the sight of her red dress. it was a silk, evening gown that complimented her perfectly. she couldn't help but blush at his words. prom was a night to remember. they danced, they talked and most importantly they just enjoyed eachothers presence.
"harry I need to talk to you," she muttered into his ear.
"can it wait? im doing a big dance with them," he replied before being dragged away by his friend.

"not really-" she frowned as he walked off, "he won't like this.."
"he obviously won't elle but you have to tell him," her friend pointed out.
"I know, I know,"

"harry, im moving away,"
"what?! ellie this has to be a joke."
"im sorry."

⭑ ✭ ⭑

"no matter what, we'll always be together,"

obviously, that didn't happen but its sweet that they tried.

⭑ ✭ ⭑