I would get under that

Right now I am standing in on the most awkward conversation between Dusty and Amerie while slipping on my raspberry slushie, all I wanted was to talk to Amerie about Harper but he ruined my chance too. Now I'm standing here looking ready to flee and making SOS eyes at Spider and Ant down the hall.

Dusty lets out an awkward sigh, "Hey. Really glad you made it to the gig."

"Oh, thanks, It was an epic night" Amerie twiddles with her thumbs.

"Not sure if, uh, Harper had a good time or not though." The man looks like he desperately wants to ask a question but doesn't know where to start.

"I wouldn't know"

"You guys are best friends, right? Before you got in that huge fight." He raises a brow before continuing, "Seriously though, I would really appreciate some insight on her if you can be bothered."

I let out a loud snort and Amerie pinches my side, "Uh, Um, Okay. I mean, maybe." She stutters.

He lets out a relieved sigh, "Oh, great. So, you know Harper me, and hooked up, right? And it was, like, really, really intense energy-"

"How great for you guys" I give him a bright smile and turn to look at Amerie's irritated face. Dusty smiles at me before he turns back to the girl next to me, "I know I make out with everyone, but this thing with Harper actually means something. But then I went out on stage and shit my mouth off. Honestly, I thought she would think it was kind of romantic, but obviously, it just freaked her out. Does she not vibe with that kind of shit?" He tilts his head.

Amerie rubs a hand down her face, "No idea, Dusty" I take a loud sip of my slushie.

"Come on, Amerie. You know Harper. What's she into relationship-wise?" He's practically begging at this point.

The girl blanks, "Relationship-wies? Um" All of a sudden she gets an evil grin on her face, "Well, I would say she's really into guys who are kind of, like, extra, you know? Who feel comfortable talking about themselves and who just really open up about everything."

Dusty nods along listening attentively, "Okay. So, right off the bat, "This is what I talked to my therapist about." He gives me a glance looking for approval, Yeah, Harper's not like other girls, hey? It's like she doesn't even give a sh*t about me. I kind of like that. Anyway, thanks, Am." I give him a frown and a shrug taking a sip from my slushie.

Dusty punches Amerie on the shoulder, "If you ever need intel on a guy you're into, I owe you one." He grins at her before walking off.

I throw my slushie cup into the trash and look at the girl over my shoulder, "If this backfires on him Wida, I'll set Spider and Ant on you, then I'll slash your tiers."

.·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ .

The halls of the school were eerily quiet as Amethyst and Ant crept down them, their feet making barely a whisper on the linoleum. The lights flickered ominously, casting strange shadows on the walls as they made their way to the women's bathroom. Amethyst felt a mixture of anticipation and nervousness coursing through her veins as they approached the bathroom door. She glanced over at Ant, admiring his handsome features even in the dim light. His dark hair was mussed, his lips slightly parted, and there was a determined look in his eyes that sent a shiver down her spine.

They reached the bathroom door and Ant paused for a moment, taking a deep breath before pushing it open slowly. The click of the latch was loud in the silence that followed. Inside, the bathroom was dimly lit by a single, flickering fluorescent light overhead. The stalls were empty, and the sinks were spotless. It was the perfect place for them to be alone.Amethyst closed the door behind them, their shoulders brushing against each other as they did so. Without saying a word, Ant turned to face her, taking her hands in his. His touch sent a wave of heat coursing through her body, and she felt her heart race. He leaned in, his lips mere inches from hers, and she could feel his breath on her skin. She closed her eyes, anticipating the kiss she had been dreaming of for so long.