10

"emi?" 

opening her eyes she stayed hidden under the blanket that she had wrapped around herself, ignoring the click of her bedroom door opening.

"i would ask if your okay but i think i got my answer" 

katsukis voice soothed her ears making her head pop out from the blankets slightly. "did you bring apple juice?" 

a soft smile grew as he placed a small carton of apple juice infront of her face along with the straw in his other hand. "at least your ass looked good in the photos" he joked, plopping down next to the sulky girl who was now glaring at him.

"i hate you" she grumpled, curling up onto his chest. katsuki let a soft chuckle leave his lips. "uhuh, i can see that" 

his arm wrapped around her pulling her closer and gently rubbed her back. 

silence fell over the two for a while, a movie being put on and subtle sips coming from emi drinking her juice. 

".. i seen shinso yesterday" she mumbled, breaking the long silence. katsuki paused, glancing down at her. "..how'd that go?" he replied.

"..mm, it didnt really last. it was a brief meeting" she began, "but.. fuck it sucked seeing him" 

a soft sigh left her lips and curled further into the boy making katsuki tighten his grip on her too. "maybe we should brutally murder him" katsuki joked, or mildly joked.

a snort left emis lips. "i dont think im a prison kinda girl" she said and looked up.

the two made eye contact, a soft smile tuggling at their lips. katsuki leaned down, gently placing a kiss on her forehead. "ill do the killing" he snickered.

Emi burried her head back into katsukis chest and hummed back in response. "hey, if i did killed someone, would u tell on me?" katsuki questioned

she looked up, scrunching her noise up and let out a small laugh. "no, but id use it against you all the time. like, 'are you gonna buy me food or am i gonna have to make a phone call'" she grinned up at like

"i can live with that" he hummed and patted her head slightly. "i do have to go in an hour though, you want me to come back or meet tomorrow for the gathering?" 

emi pressed her lips together in a thin line as she thought before answering. "maybe just meet tomorrow, i wanna take a warm bath and sleep early."

katsuki nodded and leaned back more. "alright, lets finish the movie then" he said and pulled the blanket over the two of them.

.. 

by the time the movie was over katsuki had to leave for work and emi groggily got a warm bath ready for her to relax in. mina had been staying at jirou's, after texting emi to check on her and was assured she was fine so she didn't come home. 

it wasnt really the truth but, at the same time mina wouldnt really have helped if she had said she wasnt okay, emi really just wanted alone time after the day she had yesterday. relaxing was all she needed, and apple juice.

Sinking into the water she hissed at the warmth touching her skin before getting used to it and slid fully in. resting her head against the back of the back and closed her eyes. 

The warmth soothed her until her skin started to rinkle and she made the decision of getting out. Her and katsuki shared a few texts about the time and place to meet tomorrow, deciding to meet before they joined with the others.

Placing her phone on her bedside table, emi felt the drainage of her energy hit her, curling further under her blanket and closed her eyes.

...