December 2022

This chapter starts a little before she shows up.
  At this point I had no idea what 2023 had in store for me but I didn't care because I met him.
  Who's him? Well, he is my partner of course!
I fell for him the moment I met him, he was everything I could've wanted and more!
The way his long curly muddy blonde hair would fall beneath his rib cage and the subtle way he would flick it from in front of his face, revealing his strong masculine features, he was definitely a heart throb.
I knew I had to be with him....

And eventually I was! We had the most beautifully intimate first night together, even though we joked afterwards about how we were going to take it slow..
Still makes me giggle as I write this..
  After a while I learn about his ex, that bitch...
But obviously I had no idea what she was going to be like. So when she was brought up I accepted the fact that she was still in the friend group after my partners and hers short,pointless but messy relationship and how she was still with his best friend. Anyway.. I remember asking my partner if she was going to be a problem for us to which he replied that she wouldn't.

She definitely was... I had no idea the ammount of chaos was to come from her during 2023..

You as the reader are going to love this..