𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿19

Author's POV:

The night sky was adorned with a tapestry of stars, their gentle glow casting a serene light over the world below. Tahera sat by the window in her balcony, the cool night breeze brushing against her face. The house was quiet, a stark contrast to the lively Haldi ceremony earlier in the day. Lost in thought, she replayed the moments from the ceremony, the laughter, the teasing, and the shared glances with Muntazir. Her heart felt heavy with the realization that she wouldn't see him until the wedding.

As she gazed out into the night, a voice broke through her reverie. "Tahera," it called softly. Startled, she leaned forward and looked down into the lawn. Her eyes widened in shock as she saw Muntazir standing there, his figure partially illuminated by the moonlight.

"Muntazir? What are you doing here?" she whispered urgently, her heart racing.

He grinned up at her, a mischievous glint in his eyes. "Date pe chalogi mere saath?" he asked, his tone playful yet sincere.

Tahera blinked in disbelief. "Kya? Kya bol rahe ho?" she stammered, trying to make sense of his sudden appearance and unexpected proposal.

"Do din mein biwi ban jaogi," Muntazir replied, his voice filled with warmth and affection. "Isliye ajj ek date Muntazir aur Tahera ki hojaye. Ajaao."

For a moment, Tahera was speechless. The sheer audacity of his request, coupled with the tenderness in his voice, made her heart flutter. She glanced around, ensuring no one else was awake or watching, and then looked back at Muntazir. His eyes were earnest, his smile encouraging.

A slow smile spread across her face, and she nodded. "Theek hai," she whispered, her heart pounding with excitement and a hint of rebellion.

Muntazir's smile widened, and he gestured for her to come down. Quietly, Tahera slipped out of her room and made her way to the garden. As she approached, Muntazir extended his hand, and she took it, feeling a surge of warmth and joy.

Together, they walked hand in hand under the starlit sky, stealing a precious moment for themselves before the whirlwind of the wedding consumed them. This night, this unexpected date, was a promise of the countless moments they would share in their new life together.

Tahera and Muntazir walked side by side along the road, the space between them a constant reminder of their commitment to avoid physical contact before marriage. The evening air was cool, and the city lights cast a gentle glow on their path.

Tahera broke the silence softly, "Sunein?"

Muntazir turned his head slightly, his eyes warm, "Ji, farmaye meri noor."

A soft blush spread across Tahera's cheeks. She hesitated, then asked, "Hum aapke liye kya hain, Muntazir?"

Muntazir stopped walking and turned to face her, his gaze intense and filled with emotion. "Aap umeed hain meri," he began, his voice low and sincere. "Mere jeene ki, khush rehne ki, sab kuch mehsoos karni ki." He paused, allowing his words to sink in, then continued walking. "Aapko pata hai, Tahera, mere zindagi ka sukoon ho aap. Aapke bina mere is jahan mein kuch nahi. Aap ho toh mai ho, nahi toh ye Muntazir Faris bas ek zinda laash bankar reh jayega."

As Tahera absorbed his words, her eyes welled up with tears. The depth of his feelings overwhelmed her. Muntazir noticed her tears and his heart ached. "Aap aise roya na karein, hamari jaan nikal jaati hai," he said gently, his voice filled with concern.

Tahera looked up at him, her voice trembling, "Itna pyaar karte hain aap mujhse?"

Muntazir smiled softly, a hint of mystery in his eyes. "Is sawal ka jawab mai abhi dena nahi chahta. Aapko jald pata chal jayega."