Yuki x Kierra ⭐️

[In trouble]

"KIERRA!!!!" Yuki yelled out her name with a pan in her hand. "Ye-yes M-Mommy Yuki?!" Kierra stutters while holding bags of food knowing if Yuki calls her by her name she's angry. "Where have you been?!" "It's been two hours.." "I-I was uhm in traffic Kierra says lying through her teeth" "You're lying!" WHABING!!! "WHY ARE YOU LYING TO ME?!" WHABING!!! WHABING!!! Yuki yelled out as she tighten her grip on the pan about to hit her again. "O-OKAY OKAY UGHH" Kierra rubs her places she been hit while groaning "I-I was going to surprise you with a ring ughh" She opens the ring box kneeling, in pain as she lift the rain box up "W-Will ughh you Marry me? "Awh my adorable Slave yes I will Marry you!" Yuki hugged Kierra tightly and puts the ring on "You such a good Slave I'm happy I kept you" "Let me reward you~" Yuki grab her slave that and throws her on the bed "Hmm what size should I use today~" She looks over to a blushing Kierra on the bed looking at her. "M-Mommy Yuki" Kierra said embarrassed nervously looking down "Yes my precious slave~" Yuki hold her close to and whispers in her ear "Do Mommy make you nervous?" "We done this once before Slave why are you so nervous now hm?~" Kierra bits her lower lip as she turns red as a tomato "Awh My little Slave having a hard time talking?~" She put her lips on Kierra neck and kisses sending her shivers down her spine "Mmm what's on your mind my beautiful Slave Mommy is so curious right now don't be a bad Slave and keep her waiting~" Yuki slightly licks Kierra making her yell out what she wants "M-Mommy Yuki please fawk me till I can't think so more!!!" "Now that's more like it!" "Awh I like how my pretty Slave wants to be railed" "I know exactly the size you begging for" Yuki deep kiss her and walks off leaving her in a love spell for more of her addictive kisses "Be a good Slave and take all your clothes, Mommy will be back" She did what she says but left her panties on looking down nervous Yuki came back with a huge strip "Mommy about never let you forget this day-" Yuki looks at her Slave with a frown "I said all your clothes you such a bad Slave!" "I was going to go easy on you today since we are engaged, but you clearly don't deserve to be going on easy!" Yuki said while stroking her huge cock then she uses her dominant voice "Bed now!" Without saying another word Kierra immediately got on the bed "Mmm I like how my Slave immediately does what I says turns me on even more" Yuki gets on top of you and roughly makes out with you she kisses your body slowly and teasingly as she move from your lips, to your neck, to your chest, to your stomach, all the way panties keeping her dominant eyes on you the whole way. She smirks as she kisses your lower stomach and grabs your panties with her teeth pulling them down "My pretty Slave is so ready for Mommy I see" Yuki gets so excited and grabs her turns her over without warning and begins to roughly give her backshots as they both lost into the heat of the night they both finished and lays down exhausted "Oh we not nearly done but I see you're exhausted, and brainwashed by this cock that I done exactly what you begged for" Yuki said dominantly as she carries her to the bathroom for after care.