Vedansh X Ruhi

Ruhi's POV
Uhhh new day same things to do I am bored of doing all these household chores daily. It's night and I was cooking dinner for my arranged husband whom I didn't even knew before the day of wedding and he taunt me that i wanted to marry this ugly ass and ruined his li- uhhhh who is there now at this time. I left all the things and went to open the door and there was my husband but he was drunk he never came home drunk. I put his hands around my shoulders and i grabbed it from his waist trying to take him inside. He said "hey, you stay away from me, you ruined my life i never wanted to marry anyone but you YOU RUINED MY WHOLE FUCKING PLAN." Now i got angry after hearing this i left him and he stood with the help of the wall "WHAT THE ACTUAL HECK you think i wanted to marry you you ugly ass never i never wanted to marry you i had a very loving boyfriend with whom i wanted to marry just because of my parents i married you so you don't fucking blame me and i am not stoping you go and fuck those sluts of yours. Never ever think that I will lo-" before i could even finish i felt soft lips on my lips he was kissing me softly.

Author's POV
He kissed her between the argument she was still tough and punching him to leave him but his grip was very strong on her waist after 5 mins. She let it be she kissed him back, hold him through his neck he was trying to enter his tongue but she was not allowing he snaked his arm from her waist to her boobs and pressed it which made her moan he took the chance and entered his tongue in her mouth both were tongue fighting of course Vedansh won he made her jump and wrapped her legs around his waist. While kissing they entered the bed room vedansh put Ruhi on the bed and starting taking off his shirt and threw it somewhere in the room he got on top of ruhi and whispered in her ears "baby, you look so hot and sexy when you are angry." In his raspy voice she was shocked and did not utter a word. He held bottom of her top and asked for permission she nodded and took off her top and unhooked her bra reveling her big tits. He again kissed her on lips but this time harshly his one hand on her neck and second one on her boobs pressing them hardly she moaned while kissing he left her lips and started to kiss her jawline then collarbone where her found her soft spot he left so many hickeys on her collarbone. Slowly slowly he moved towards her boobs, he was sucking one of her big juicy boobs while pressing another one with his one hand slowly he trailed his hand towards her pussy which was wet as hell. She was controlling her moans, he stood up and wishpered in her ear "baby, don't control your moans let the others know what we are doing." She was stunned and he again kissed her but this time harshly. While kissing her whole upper body he stopped at her thighs and asked her permission to take off her shorts she denied and said " you might not like it as I am not virgin and stretch marks are there." He replied "babygirl it's fine, I am not virgin too and I don't care about your stretch marks you are pretty as the way you are." She was in awe and gave him permission he took off her shorts and panties slowly "already wet for daddy huh, I like it" he bent down and kissed her inner thighs slowly slowly he kissed her wet pussy with his tongue making her moan loudly he licked her off with his tongue. After eating her out he stood up and start taking off his pants reveling his hardened long d*ck. She was shocked after seeing his dick wanting to take it in her mouth . "Like what you see babygirl." He said making her blush she nodded and moved towards him she tied her hair and bent down to kiss his dick. Which gave him sensations she took his whole dick in her mouth down her throat and started sucking it till she made him cum he left a loud moan enough to neighbors hear him. She swallowed his cum and said "so sweet like a pineapple." And smirked. He pushed her to bed and hovered above her. Rubbing his tip on her entry teasing her "uhhh please daddy push it inside I can't wait anymore." Without saying anything her pushed his whole dick inside her making her scream she held on to the sheets he was moving slowly inside her increasing his pace she begged "faster daddy faster ahhhh" there were no other sound then both their moans and clapping sound he was fucking her without showing any mercy and she was enjoying it very much. After 5 rounds she was loosing her consciousness and fainted he stopped right there and shook her but nothing he just stood up cleaned her and himself wore his boxer and slept with her cuddling tightly covering both with duvet.

Hey guys!!!!! This is my first ever smut book and this is the first chapter hope you like it byieeeeeee

See you soon 🥀🥀