𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐖𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄

ORIGINAL CHARACTER _______

ORIGINAL CHARACTER
_______

 Name:Amara Lovewell Age:13 Species:Demi-God Height:5'3 Powers:Force-Field, Telekinesis, and Mind reading

Name:Amara Lovewell
Age:13
Species:Demi-God
Height:5'3
Powers:Force-Field, Telekinesis, and Mind reading.

Amara Lovewell is daughter of Aphrodite she lives in Los Angeles, California but in the summer goes to Camp-half blood. Where kids like her have a beautiful life.

Amara's amazing friends with Annabeth, Luke, Grover, and Clarisse. She loves to swim, read, and talk with everyone.

  Just as her mother and is kind-hearted, soft, and gentle but in battle she is a badass even when it comes to using her powers and staff that she was given by her mother.

She was chosen by her mother at the age of ten when she did a kind act of love for one of her friend's and their crushes. Her mother loves her unconditionally and her father does as well.

POWERS OF THE CHILDREN OF APHRODITE
______________

TELEKINESIS:The children of Aphrodite are given gifts the ones who find the cabin are first given the power of telekinesis that is the ability to move objects or people at a distance.

FORCE-FIELD: When having to protect each other or other kids of other cabins, the children of Aphrodite are given the power of Force-Field that is a made up barrier of energy that is pink to protect from objects, people, or areas.

MIND-READING:Because Aphrodite is the Goddess of love she gives her children the ability to read minds of their crushes or others. The ability to discern thoughts of others without communicating.

WEAPONS OF APHRODITES KID
_________

GLOWING STAFF:Amara is given the weapon of her mother's pink staff. The hits to opponents are rough and hard, when she hits her opponents she makes sure to be quick with her hits and fast. The glowing staff has no powers on it but is a good way to stun opponents.

DAGGER:The dagger is a weapon of Aphrodite that she gives to her daughter and that she uses in battle as well. The dagger is a good way to stab opponents to end them off.

.
.
.
UNDERWATER HEARTS